19

~Days Later~

"San, you have to get out of bed." Yunho tries dragging him out of bed. "You can't just sleep all day and be sad about this. I thought you said you'd get over him."

"It's not easy!" San screams into his pillow. "Now let me sleep please."

"Come on... I hate seeing you like this." Yunho frowns. "Fine... you can skip college today, but at least get up and let's go have breakfast."

"I'm not hungry." San mumbles and Yunho makes him sit up. "I know I had just met him not too long ago, but it hurts... I fell for him too fast and he let me. He let me fall for him even though he knew we couldn't be together."

"He must've had his reasons." Yunho rubs his back. "By what you've told me, he's a good guy."

"I don't know what to believe anymore." San finally stands up and walks into the bathroom to shower and stop talking about him.

-

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Jongho asks Yeosang as they walk in the park.

"I know this might seem so random and sudden, but I just want to know how you feel."

"How I feel? About what?"

"About me." Yeosang tells him, making Jongho stop walking. "I know we were taking a break because I couldn't handle the long distance relationship, but I think I'm okay with it now. So if you give me a chan-"

"I'm sorry." Jongho cuts him off before he can finish his sentence. "But because of my career, it's really hard to be in a relationship right now. I barely have time to do anything. Right now I was able to meet you, but I'll probably get in trouble because of it." He lies. He doesn't want to hurt him more by telling him he just slept with someone recently.

"But Mingi and Yunho are working out just fine. Why can't we? Yunho still has time for Mingi, so why can't you have time for me?"

"That's because Yunho loves Min-" Jongho stops himself.

"Wh-what?" Yeosang feels his eyes watering. "So then that means... you don't love me."

"Yeosang, I-"

"There's no need to try to explain. I get what you're trying to say. Yunho can make time for Mingi and risk himself getting in trouble because he loves him... but you can't do that for me because you don't love me."

"If we're being honest, you don't love me either."

"Wh-what?"

"Isn't Seonghwa the one you like?"

"Seonghwa? N-no... he's my friend."

"Sure." Jongho just nods. "I was finally able to move on... I have go, I'll see you later." He walks away from him.

Yeosang sits down on a bench as he feels tears rolling down his cheeks. How could he have been so stupid and thought they could get back together?

How did he not realize Jongho had already moved on? He barely made any time for him and barely ever talked to him on the phone.

As if his day couldn't get any worse, it starts raining. At first it's not raining too much, but then it starts pouring, making Yeosang cry even more.

"The sky is just as sad as me." Yeosang looks up at the sky and catches some raindrops with his hand.

"Yeosang, what are you doing here?" He hears someone behind him ask. He immediately takes his jacket off and wraps it around Yeosang. "Why were you out here while it's pouring?! You could get sick!" He says worriedly and puts his umbrella over Yeosang.

Instead of saying anything, Yeosang stands up and is about to say something, but ends up crying again.

"Yeo, what's wrong?" Seonghwa asks him and his eyes widen when Yeosang pulls him into a hug and cries onto his shoulder.