53

~Next Day~

"It's okay, it's okay." Wooyoung tries comforting Yeosang as he cries.

"He'll come back sooner than you think, Yeo." San tells him. "Just try not to think much about the fact that he's so far away from you."

"It's not so easy. I know I might be overreacting and being a little too dramatic, but why? Why did he have to leave so soon? We just got together."

"Has he called you yet? Did he get there already?"

"Yeah, he called me when he got to his parents house earlier."

"So why are you still crying?" Wooyoung wipes his tears away. "He arrived safely."

"Because he's so far away from me."

"Come on... why don't we go have a walk at the park so that can distract you for a bit?"

"Okay." Yeosang agrees.

-

"Jongho? Jongho?" Hongjoong calls out for him as he gets to his house but doesn't see him anywhere. "Is he working?" He asks himself and turns the lights to the living room on.

As soon as he turns the lights on, he sees rose petals on the floor, as well as a bouquet of flowers with a note.

Here are some pretty flowers
for the most beautiful flower of
them all. When you see this, come
to the rooftop. I'll be waiting
- Jongho

Hongjoong can't help but smile and rushes towards the stairs and gets on the rooftop to see Jongho standing there, holding even more flowers.

As soon as he sees him, Jongho smiles and walks over to him. "Here, these are for you." He hands him the flowers and a chocolate box. "Don't worry, the wrappers of these don't have anything written on them."

"Why would that worry me?" Hongjoong mumbles and takes the box from him. "Thank you, Jongho."

"I know we didn't really set a day for our date, but I thought today would be special."

"How come?" Hongjoong looks up at him.

"There's a full moon tonight... and there are a lot of beautiful stars." He looks up at the sky, making Hongjoong look up as well.

"Yeah, the sky looks beautiful tonight." Hongjoong smiles and doesn't notice Jongho's not next to him anymore.

Once he notices, he turns around and his eyes widen when he sees Jongho on his knee, holding a small box in his hands.

"Jongho, I-" Hongjoong starts, feeling at loss for words.

He knows they've already done everything that couples do and all, but still... he's skipping the boyfriend phase?

He's proposing already?

"I might be terrible with relationships and when it comes to confessing my feelings. I always doubted myself and thought I wouldn't be able to find true love, but you made me realize that I can. You made me realize that I'm good enough. I'm really not good with words, but I know that I really like you... love you even... so Hongjoong, will you-"

"Yes! Yes!" Hongjoong rushes over to him and pulls him in for a hug, not waiting until he's finished talking.

Jongho immediately smiles and puts the ring on his finger.

"I was a little scared you'd say no."

"Why would I?" Hongjoong looks down at the ring. "We've been acting like a couple these past few weeks, so I understand why you'd skip the boyfriend phase."

"Huh?" Jongho asks, confused.

"We're engaged. Instead of asking me to be your boyfriend, you proposed."

"Wait, but-" Jongho starts, confused since he was just going to ask him to be his boyfriend. This isn't even an engagement ring. Should he tell Hongjoong? He doesn't want to embarrass him. "So... you would've accepted if I would've proposed?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Didn't you just-" Hongjoong looks up at Jongho and sees the nervous smile on his lips. Hongjoong's face immediately heats up, feeling embarrassed, and immediately turns away from Jongho so he can't see his face.

"Baby..." Jongho can't help but smile as he reaches for his arm, then turns him around to face him. "Of course I'll propose to you one day, but don't you think we should take things slow? We shouldn't skip any phases of our beautiful relationship. Let's make lots of beautiful and precious memories as boyfriends and then we can make more beautiful memories when we're engaged... okay?" He asks and Hongjoong nods and smiles, starting to feel a little less embarrassed.

"Okay."

"I can't believe we're finally together." Jongho picks him up and spins him around. "Thanks for giving me a chance, Joong. I promise I won't let my acting career get in the way of our relationship."

_________

Hi loves! So I just finished writing this story and it'll be 60 chapters long. I'm not sure if I should post it now or later, so give this chapter lots of love ❤️❤️❤️