40

Seonghwa knocks on the door to Yeosang's house, not sure of what to say when he sees him. He knows he probably shouldn't have come here, but thinking of him being alone while he's drunk worries him a little.

Yeosang wasn't the type to drink. He didn't even drink when he broke up with Jongho, so why did he feel the need to drink today?

Was it because of him? Was it because he's been ignoring him?

Yeosang finally opens the door after around two minutes and Seonghwa notices he's almost falling, so he quickly takes his arm and closes the door behind him.

"Seonghwa! Is that you?!" Yeosang asks him, not even being able to open his eyes.

"Yeah, it's me. Come on, let's get you to bed." He ends up picking him up and carrying him to his room. "Get some rest, Yeosang. Don't you have classes tomorrow? Why would you drink on a school night?" He asks him as he lays him down on the bed. He then pulls a chair next to the bed and sits down.

"Why did you ignore me?"

"Huh?"

"Is it because of Hongjoong? Did you forget about me so fast?"

"No, what do you mean?" He asks and Yeosang sits up on the bed and starts crying.

"I've been texting you these past few days and you either don't answer or you tell me you're busy. Then I end up finding out that you were hanging out with Hongjoong. Is he better than me? Why do you and Jongho both like him?"

"What? It's not like that." Seonghwa starts.

"Honestly... I thought I'd be more upset that Jongho likes him, but I'm not... I don't want you to like him! It bothers me."

"Yeosang, just get some rest." Seonghwa tries laying him back down. "I'm afraid you're going to regret telling me this tomorrow. I just came here to make sure you were okay."

"But it's the truth! I had gotten so used to you always being there for me that I ended up forgetting how precious those moments with you are."

Seonghwa wipes Yeosang's tears away and pulls him in for a hug. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here now and I promise I won't ignore you anymore. I just felt a little embarrassed and needed time. I know ignoring you wasn't the right thing to do, so I'm sorry."

"Seonghwa... I know you'll hate me for this, but I can't control my feelings..." Yeosang starts and Seonghwa kind of assumes what he'll say.

'Don't  say it don't say it.' He thinks to himself, knowing he'll most likely tell him he's still in love with Jongho.

"Seonghwa... I like you."