60

"Wow, I can't believe your wedding's today." Mingi tells Wooyoung. "You look great. How do you feel?"

"It's a bittersweet feeling." Wooyoung tells him honestly. "I really wish Seonghwa and Yeosang were here." A few tears roll down his cheeks but he quickly wipes them away.

"I'm sure Seonghwa's watching over all of us. Plus, did Yeosang really say he couldn't make it?"

"I don't know. You know he doesn't like going out much still. Everything reminds him of Seonghwa."

Just as he and Mingi talk, the door opens and Yeosang comes inside. "I'm here!" He smiles brightly at them. "You really thought I'd miss my best friend's wedding?"

"Yeosang!" Wooyoung's eyes fill with tears as he pulls him in for a hug. "I'm so glad you made it!"

"What kind of friend would I be if I didn't come?"

"It's okay, Yeo. You didn't have to force yourself to come here. I already know you're a great friend."

"It's fine. I know Seonghwa wouldn't like it if I just stayed home overthinking all day." Yeosang tells him. "He never liked seeing me sad."

"You're right." Mingi tells him. "So come on... let's all have fun today."

"Okay!" They both nod and smile.

-

At the wedding, San and Wooyoung sit at their table as the guests come in and hand them gifts.

"Wow, I can't believe you two are married now. It feels like just yesterday when San was crying over you having a boyfriend." Hongjoong says as he and Jongho pull a chair next to their table.

"Hey!" San frowns. "There's no point in bringing up sad memories, especially not today."

"But it all worked out in the end, so weren't those tears worth it?" Jongho asks them.

"I guess so." Wooyoung nods. "But when are you two getting married?"

"I can't believe you two haven't noticed." Hongjoong tells them.

"Noticed what?" San looks down at his hand and his eyes widen when he sees he's wearing an engagement ring. "No way! Congrats!"

"That's amazing. Congrats, you guys." Wooyoung tells them as Jongho and Hongjoong look at each other and smile, then look back at them.

"Hey, what are you all talking about?" Yunho and Mingi join the table.

"Hongjoong and Jongho are engaged!"

"Wow, really? Finally!! Remember when we all thought you two would get married before us?" Yunho asks them. "Wow, good times."

"Yeah, I can't believe it's been over a year since then." Mingi says.

"But where's Yeosang?" Wooyoung looks around. When he sees him, he stands up and brings him into Jongho's house, which is where the party is being held at. San ends up walking inside as well.

"So we know it's our wedding day, but we have a surprise for you." They tell him.

"What?" Yeosang looks around. San walks into one of the rooms, then comes back out with a puppy in his hands.

"We got you a puppy." Wooyoung takes it from San. "Isn't he the cutest?"

"What? You didn't have to." Yeosang tells them as he feels his eyes watering. It's a maltese. Those are the type of puppies Seonghwa was always comparing him to.

"Here, he's yours." Wooyoung hands him to him and the puppy licks Yeosang's face. "What will you name him?"

"Star." Yeosang doesn't hesitate. "Seonghwa was always comparing himself to the stars and I'm sure he's really one of them now."

-

After the wedding, Wooyoung and San go on their honeymoon.

"I can't believe we're finally married." Wooyoung looks down at their rings. "I'm seriously the happiest."

"No, I'm the happiest. You have no idea how happy you make me." San leans in to kiss his cheek. "Did I tell you how good you looked today? Like seriously, why is my husband so handsome?"

"Yes, you told me... but hearing it a few times a day is always good. You've kept your word up until now. You always tell me this everyday."

"And I will continue. I'm glad you're finally able to see just how beautiful you are. I love you, Woo."

"I love you, San." They both lean in for a kiss as they're sitting down at the beach.

The end.

  __________

This story has come to an end! I am so sorry for every sad part of this story :( I actually hesitated a lot. I didn't know if I should make it a sad ending for Seongsang or
not but... oh well.

Regardless, I hope you liked the story! Please follow me if you'd like to get notified of when I post a new one! Thank you!