49

"Is he serious right now?" San scoffs when he sees the comment. "Woo, hadn't you blocked him?"

"I did, but I think he made another account."

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?"

"I'm sorry... I'll delete the comment and block him right away." Wooyoung quickly does that and San notices he's also deleting comments from other people calling him cute, handsome, or things like that.

"Why are you apologizing?" San frowns. "It's not your fault." He kisses his cheek. "So don't apologize for things like this and please remember that I'm not like him, okay? You don't have to ask me for permission to hang out with your friends or be scared I'll get mad if someone compliments you on your post. I know I have a very good looking boyfriend, so I'm aware a lot of people will comment those things. The only reason I'm like this right now is because it's your stupid ex. You don't have to delete the comments from other people." San takes Wooyoung's phone away from him and puts it down on the table. "I don't know if I've told you this, but... it's also not normal for couples to look through each other's phones unless the other gives permission, okay?"

"I know." Wooyoung nods. "But I have nothing to hide anyway. You can look through it."

"Baby, it doesn't matter if you have something to hide or not, it's still your privacy, okay? It was never okay for Jeonghoon to look through your phone without you being okay with it."

Wooyoung feels his face heat up when San calls him 'baby'. He's not able to hide the smile on his face. "I know, Sannie. I just do some things out of habit, but I'll try to stop."

"Our relationship has just started, so I don't want to hide anything from you." San starts.

"What do you mean?"

"Actually... yesterday I wasn't going to ask you to be my boyfriend. I was afraid you still weren't ready to be in a relationship again, so I was planning to wait until you were ready... But then I gave you the chocolate that was actually a chocolate Jongho bought for Hongjoong. I had no idea about what was written on the wrapper when I gave it to you. So I'm sorry that what you thought was a really cool way to confess, turned out to not be planned by me. Sorry if this disappointed you." San looks down and frowns.

Wooyoung can't help but smile. "You know... you apologize a lot as well... for reasons you shouldn't." He tells him.

"You're not mad?" San quickly looks up at him.

"Why would I be? I'm so glad you were honest with me. Plus, you thought I wasn't ready to be in a relationship yet and were okay with giving me time. This makes me like you even more."

"Really?" He asks and Wooyoung nods, making him smile. "I like you so much, too." He pulls him in for a hug. "And I promise I won't let anyone hurt you."

San will have to go have a talk with Jeonghoon.

_______________

They're too cute 🥺