25

"I'm so embarrassed." Wooyoung sobs as he and Yeosang sit on a bench at the park. Yeosang rubs his back and frowns, seeing his best friend like this.

"Do you want to tell me what happened? San wouldn't have punched him for no reason."

"Jeonghoon was... talking badly about me. He said things that San didn't like."

"Woo, by what I can see, you're not happy with him, are you? You barely said anything at the party. And when you did, you'd always look at your boyfriend, as if to check if what you said was okay."

"Y-you saw that?"

"I'm your best friend. I was in the kitchen most of the time, but I still noticed when I went to the living room and saw you two." He tells him. "And San noticed it too, which is why he followed you out."

"I know that what he did was wrong, but he's not always like this. He's been nicer these days. He was just mad because he misunderstood. He thought I flirted with San, so-"

"Woo, don't normalize this behavior. It's not normal." He sighs. "Jongho and I aren't together anymore and he even moved on already, but-"

"He moved on?" Wooyoung asks confused. "Why hadn't you told me?"

"This is how you make me feel everyday. There's a lot of things you weren't telling me."

"Right..." Wooyoung looks down and frowns.

"But as I was saying, even though he now moved on, I at least know that when we were together, he treated me right. Yes, sometimes he didn't really have time for me, but when he did-"

"That doesn't sound good to me either." Wooyoung tells him. "Sometimes he had time for you and sometimes he didn't? Shouldn't you be with someone who's always there for you when you need someone?"

"Yeah, I know... but because of his job-"

"Yunho and Mingi... what about them? Yunho has the same job as Jongho and they're doing just fine. Yunho's always there for him. To me, their relationship is probably the healthiest."

"Oh, so you're aware of what a healthy relationship is?" Yeosang asks him, annoyed.

"It's not like I'm an idiot. Of course I know." Wooyoung tells him. "But we aren't all fortunate enough to make relationships work. Why are you trying to give me advice when you haven't had luck with love either? You push away the only one who's always there for you because you still love your ex who was barely there, and then come and give me advice? You'd probably get back together with him as soon as he asked you to."

"You know what? Fine." Yeosang stands up. "Stay with that shitty boyfriend of yours. You're just going to end up alone at the end of the day. I was just trying to be there for you, but it seems like you prefer that boyfriend of yours over your friends."

"What? You know it's true. Jongho isn't a bad guy, but there came a point in your relationship where he didn't love you and you chose to ignore it. So why should you be giving me relationship advice?"

"Why did this conversation turn to me when we were talking about you? I was just worried, but now you're attacking me for no reason."

"I just think that what you're saying is very hypocritical. Is being honest so bad?"

"Hypocritical? You should be the least one to talk right now. Keep this energy with your stupid boyfriend. Maybe then he won't treat you like such a pushover."

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"What? Are you going to go tell your boyfriend I'm being 'mean' to you? He probably wouldn't fucking care anyway!" Yeosang says, making Wooyoung slap him in the face.

"What? Are you bragging because you actually have someone who cares about you? You go act like a crybaby to Seonghwa and he'll immediately comfort you. But me? I don't have anyone! So congratulations for having someone."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"And then you criticize me for being in love and stupid. You don't even notice the simple things around you. How oblivious can you be?"

"What?" Yeosang asks, confused.

"You're being an idiot right now, so I doubt you'd understand even if I explained it to you." Wooyoung tells him, making Yeosang slap him back.