58

~1 year later~

"Sannie, why can't we bring Jia?" Wooyoung frowns.

"Because they don't allow any pets at the hotel, baby." San tells him. "Come on, Yunho's brother offered to dog sit her."

"Okay, fine." He pouts. "I wanted Jia to see the beach, but I guess it'll be next time."

Once they leave Jia with Yunho's brother, they meet all the guys at the airport.

After Seonghwa's passing, Yeosang barely wanted to go anywhere. So Wooyoung was surprised when he agreed to come.

No one really mentions Seonghwa anymore, but that doesn't mean they don't think about him. They just know they'll start crying as soon as his name is mentioned.

-

"Sannie, can you put some sunscreen on me?" Wooyoung asks a soon as they get to the beach. "I want to go for a swim."

"Already?" San asks him. "We just got here."

"I don't want to waste any time. Plus, it's so hot."

"Okay." San gets the sunscreen from him and starts putting it on his back.

After they both put sunscreen on, they rush towards the water. San picks Wooyoung up and spins him around, then pretends he's going to throw him in the water.

"San! Don't you dare!" Wooyoung warns him, but San drops him. Of course, their relationship is at a point where they're more playful with each other now. "San, I am so going to get you back!" He chases him in the water and tries to splash some water on him.

"But you said it was hot, baby. Wasn't that refreshing?"

"You're still in so much trouble, Choi San!"

Yeosang turns to look at Jongho and Hongjoong, who are feeding each other. Then he turns to Mingi and Yunho who are running towards the water.

He looks down at his phone and smiles when he sees his lock screen of Seonghwa. He then unlocks his phone and looks through the photos he has of him.

As a little girl is passing by, her ball hits Yeosang's phone, making it fall on the sand. "I'm so sorry." The little 6 year old looking girl tells him and picks his phone up before she tries taking the sand off of his phone. Yeosang picks up the ball and gives her a small smile.

"It's okay. It was an accident."

The little girl hands him his phone, seeing the picture Yeosang was looking at. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asks him, taking her ball from him.

"Yes." Yeosang nods. "He's very good looking, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is." The little girl nods. "I have to go back to my mommy. Bye." She runs away.

Yeosang turns back and sees all the guys have left. They're all swimming and having fun with their significant other.

Yeosang looks beside him at the beach chair next to him and imagines Seonghwa sitting there. "It's so beautiful here, isn't it?" Yeosang asks him. "I'm sure you'll love it here."

Yeosang blinks and doesn't see Seonghwa sitting there anymore, so he sits back down on his chair, leaning his back on it.

"It's okay. I may not be able to see you, but I know you're here... Everyone seems so happy, just look at them." He looks at all the guys, who are having a water fight. "I wish you could be here with me." He looks up at the sky before closing his eyes.