03

Wooyoung knows that if Jeonghoon were to find out he went out without his permission, he'd get really mad, so he'll try his best not to get caught.

Usually when Jeonghoon leaves in the morning, he always ends up coming home after four, so it's not something he should really worry about. He'll for sure get home before he gets here.

Just as he's about to leave, his phone vibrates again and he sees it's a text from Yeosang.

Yeosang:
Hey Woo, change of plans.
We're going to meet up at the restaurant
Mingi works at so we can all hang out.
Is that okay?

Wooyoung
Yeah of course
Just send me the address

After Yeosang sends him the address, Wooyoung quickly walks out of his house and towards the restaurant. Thankfully it's only a ten minute walk.

Once he gets to the restaurant, he sees Yeosang and Seonghwa were waiting for him outside. "Woo! You made it!" Yeosang pulls him in for a hug. "I hadn't seen you in a while."

"Yeah." Wooyoung smiles. "I'll have to go home before three though." It's better to get home earlier than he thinks Jeonghoon will get there.

"That's totally fine. We'll make sure to take you home before then." Seonghwa tells him. "Now come on, Mingi will be really happy to see you."

They all walk into the restaurant and sit at a table, not seeing Mingi anywhere yet.

Just as they're about to order, the waiter, who turns out to be Mingi, comes over. "You guys! You never told me you were coming here!" He says happily and immediately hugs Wooyoung.

"Hey! We get no hug?" Seonghwa frowns.

"I see you guys all the time." He playfully rolls his eyes. "Seeing Wooyoung isn't something that happens so often. What would you guys like to order? I'll make sure to bring you your food super fast."

"Is there a way you can sit with us for a little bit? Can't you ask your boss for a break?"

"I mean I could, but let me take your order first."

They all order and Mingi goes to ask his boss if he can take a break. Thankfully, his boss says he can take a thirty minute break.

"So how are you and Yunho?" Wooyoung asks Mingi, who has a boyfriend that happens to be an actor.

"Shh..." Mingi looks around. "We're doing fine, but I don't get to see him as much anymore. He's busy filming his new drama."

"Mingi, you're so strong. I could never be in a long distance relationship." Yeosang frowns. "I know it's not really long distance, but since you barely get to see each other... what's the difference?"

"Yeah." Mingi frowns. "And it sucks that we have to keep our relationship a secret. His fans would go crazy if they knew."

Wooyoung looks down, relating a little too much to Mingi. No he's not dating an actor and no he's not in a 'long distance' relationship, but by the way his relationship with Jeonghoon is going, what's the difference? He can't tell anyone he has a boyfriend and they barely talk to each other these days even though they live in the same house. The only things Jeonghoon tells him is how much he hates him and how worthless he is.

"Is something wrong, Woo?" Seonghwa asks him, noticing he's lost in his thoughts.

"No, nothing." He quickly shakes his head and takes a bite from his food since it already got here.

"Why don't you go on a date?" Yeosang wiggles his eyebrows. "I know just the perfect guy for you!"

"Huh? No way, I don't want a boyfriend right now." He shakes his head.

"Oh come on. We're already twenty." Yeosang tells him.

"So how about you? Why don't you have a boyfriend yet?" Mingi glances at him, then at Seonghwa, and then back at him.

"You know how my last relationship went." Yeosang shrugs and takes a sip of his drink.

Mingi looks at Seonghwa and playfully rolls his eyes. How more obvious can he be? "But aren't you on good terms with Jongho?" Mingi then asks Yeosang.

"Well yeah, but still."

A/N: let me know what you think so far <3