33

"Are these all the ingredients you'll need?" San asks Wooyoung as he sees the shopping cart full of ingredients.

"Yeah, you asked me to cook for you so this is everything we have to buy."

"Alright." He nods and looks around.

Just as they're getting more stuff, Wooyoung ends up hearing someone calling him from behind... but it's not San.

He turns around to see Jeonghoon.

"What? Cooking for your new boyfriend?" He smirks. "He might get sick after eating your disgusting food."

"Did you not learn anything from last time?" Wooyoung asks him. "I'm not the same pushover I was just a few days ago. I won't hesitate to punch you if you keep bothering me."

"Wow, you're more likable this way. Maybe our relationship wouldn't have been so bad if you had just acted like this from the start." He cups his face with one hand, making Wooyoung slap his hand away.

"Why the hell are you here?" San rushes over to them.

"Oh, don't worry. I was just leaving." He chuckles. "I can't even say hello to an old friend?" He rolls his eyes. "See you later." He tells Wooyoung before walking away.

"Are you okay?" San immediately asks him and he cups his face, making sure he's okay.

"Don't worry." Wooyoung smiles. "He's an asshole, but he has never hit me."

"Well, I just hope you never have to see him again."

"It's whatever. Come on, let's go." He takes San's hand and pushes the shopping cart with the other.

San can't take the smile off of his face. It feels like they're a couple... grocery shopping together.

-

Liked by jeongyunho, kimhongjoong, and 115 others

choisan went grocery shopping with Woo 🥰 he's cooking for me

view all 49 comments

songmingi wowww Jung Wooyoung doesn't cook for just anybody 👀