15

"What do you mean Wooyoung blocked you?" Yeosang asks San. "There's no way. I thought you were getting along."

"Yeah, I texted him this morning and everything was fine. I really don't think I did anything wrong, but maybe I was being too flirty for his liking." He sighs. "I just can't believe he blocked me instead of telling me what I did wrong."

"Wait, let me text him." Yeosang takes his phone out and texts Wooyoung.

Yeosang:
Hey Woo can we meet each other?

Wooyoung:
I can't. My parents
are here and won't let me

"Wait, what time is it?" Yeosang looks at the time on his phone. "His parents should be working right now."

Yeosang:
But it'd just be 1 hour at most

Wooyoung:
I said no

Yeosang:
I know last time
we went to the park
we ended up hanging out
for longer, but I promise.
Just one hour

Wooyoung:
Yeah well maybe
don't lie next time.
I can't go bye

"There's something weird going on." Yeosang looks at the texts with a confused expression. "He didn't even correct me about not going to the park. This is not Wooyoung."

"What do you mean this isn't him?"

"I think someone has his phone."

"Are you sure?" San looks down at Yeosang's phone.

"Definitely. I'm his best friend and this is not him. He always feels bad when he tells me he can't hang out with me. He always ends up apologizing."

"I have to go." San stands up and rushes out of the café before driving to Wooyoung's house. Wooyoung might be in trouble for all he knows. He has to check up on him.

Once he gets to his house, he rings the doorbell and after a while, Wooyoung opens the door. It looks like he's been crying.

"Wooyoung..." San immediately walks into the house and hugs him, relieved he's okay.

"Wh-what?"

"I'm just glad you're okay. I was worried."

"What do you mean?"

"Where's your phone?" San asks when they pull away from the hug.

"Oh... I lost it." He lies.

"Wow, no wonder. Whoever picked it up blocked me and pretended they were you. They made me think you didn't want to talk to me anymore. It made me so scared to think I did something wrong." San sighs in relief.

"B-but you should go. My parents might get here soon and they don't like me inviting anyone here."

"Are you okay though? It looks like you were crying. I can't just leave knowing you're like this."

"I promise I'm okay. There's just times where people feel sad and cry. That's normal."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm serious."

"Okay, I'll go. I'm just glad I got to see you today." San smiles as he notices Wooyoung's in his pajamas. "You looked so cute in the picture you sent me, but you look even more ethereal as you're standing right in front of me."

Wooyoung can't help but blush and smile. He looks down to hide his bright pink cheeks, but San gently cups his face, taking him by surprise.

"I know we've only been talking for a few days, but... I really can't help it anymore." San looks into Wooyoung's eyes, then down at his lips, making his heart race. "Can I kiss you?"

Wooyoung stands still, not knowing what to say. He knows he should say no, but for some reason he wants to say yes. He knows it's wrong but he really wants to say yes.

The front door opens, making Wooyoung immediately push San away from him.

"I'm back." Jeonghoon says nicely when he notices San. "Who's your friend, Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung isn't able to say anything as Jeonghoon walks over to him and wraps his arms around him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jeonghoon." He tells San. "Wooyoung's boyfriend."