57

Liked by choisan, jungwooyoung, and 920 others

kangyeosang it's been a long month since I've last seen you. You used to tell me you believed things happened for a reason. And even though I fail to understand why this had to happen, I'd like to think that it's so you wouldn't suffer anymore. I know you're in a better place, watching over me, but why does it still hurt so much? I'm sorry I failed to see your suffering. I'm sorry I hurt you so much. If I would've known that the last time I'd see you smiling so brightly at me would be at the airport, I would've hugged you extra tight. When I go to your account and realize that most of your posts are about me, I can't help but cry. I know you hated seeing me cry but how can I not? Everyday I go back and check my posts just to see your likes and comments on them. I keep checking my phone, waiting for you to text or call, but then I remember you can't call me from heaven.

Even though it hurts so much, I'll try to go on with my life. Don't ask me to move on because I won't.

I actually hesitated to post anything because I knew that as soon as I posted and saw you didn't like it, I'd break down into tears.

I talk to the moon every night, hoping you can hear me. I also talk to the stars since you're most likely one of them.

But if you can't hear me in those ways, I just hope you're able to see this post somehow.

Let's meet each other again in our next life, Hwa.

Let's have a happy ending in our next life.

I love you

comments were disabled