37

The next day, Wooyoung wakes up extra early to make some breakfast. He's pretty sure San has to go to college today, so he should be waking up pretty soon.

He also wants to go check up on Seonghwa and Yeosang since they've both been very inactive on the groupchat.

Just as he finishes making breakfast, San rushes down the stairs and Wooyoung notices he's already dressed. "Good morning, Woo. I kind of overslept so I have to go." He reaches for a banana from the fruit bowl.

Wooyoung checks the time and he gasps when he sees the time. He was so into making breakfast that he didn't realize how late it was already.

"Sorry, I had no idea. I would've woken you up." He frowns.

San walks over to him and wraps his arms around him before kissing his cheek. "You don't have to apologize. I'll see you later, okay?" He kisses his cheek again before letting him go.

"Wait, but I made you breakfast..."

San looks down at the plate and quickly picks up the form before starting to eat. "Mmm, it's so delicious." He tells him and finishes it in less than two minutes. "Thank you so much for the delicious food, I have to get going, okay? See you later."

"Okay, bye." Wooyoung waves at him as San rushes out of the house.

San gets in his car and as he's driving, he calls Hongjoong since he hasn't been answering his calls since yesterday. "Why aren't you answering, Hongjoong?" He says to himself and continues driving. There's only around ten minutes until class starts and he's still around fifteen minutes away from college.

When San gets there, he parks his car and his eyes widen when he sees Hongjoong's already here... with Jongho.

He sees Jongho reach into his car and give Hongjoong his backpack before leaning in and kissing his forehead.

"Have a good day, okay? Once you're done with your classes, let me know and I can pick you up. I'll be filming most of the day but I can still make time and pick you up."

"Okay, I'll let you know." Hongjoong nods. "But I work after college, so it'll be a little later."

"Okay. We already exchanged numbers, so call me if you need anything."

"I will." Hongjoong nods before starting to walk towards the college entrance.

San hides behind his car, waiting for Jongho to leave, then quickly rushes over to Hongjoong.

"Did I just see what I think I saw?" San asks him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Was that Jongho just now?"

"Huh? No, where did you see him?" Hongjoong shakes his head.

Since San is already late to class, might as well get there a few minutes later.

"Oh come on. That was him. Why did he drive you to school?" He raises an eyebrow. "Were you at his house?! Is that why you weren't answering your phone?"

"No... I left my phone at my brothers house. I'm currently using one of Jongho's phones. I had nowhere to go and I happened to see Jongho when I was out on the street, so I stayed in his house for the night."

"Huh?! What do you mean?"

"I got kicked out of my house, so... I had nowhere to go." He tells him and starts explaining everything that happened.

On his way to college, he had also explained everything to Jongho. Jongho had surprisingly stayed calm as Hongjoong told him everything that happened and how his brothers wife was always making him uncomfortable.