Who is the New Employee? [2]

You and Suzy stood in front of the coffee machine whilst having a chit chat about the upcoming meeting, that was supposed to be held today but got postponed. As if there was a huge storm passing by the whole corridor, all of your colleagues including you felt getting hit by the splash of the air when the main door of the office opened up. Raising your eyebrows, you looked at door wanting to see who caused all this storm in your office.

Your eyes caught upon something bright standing in front of the door as your brows twitched when you tried to focus on that particular thing. You could clearly see the side profile of the person, who just gave a back blow to his jacket as it flew up a little making him look like a hero coming to save the world. You unknowingly whistled seeing the grand entry of the male as all the eyes of people surrounding the scene focused over you.

You blinked your eyes giving them out a tight lip smile trying to cover up your stupid action. Damn Y/n, your too invested in thinking about kdramas scenes that you ended up encountering a real-life scene. Lucky.

The man passed his hand through his flawlessly parted up hair as he turned around giving the view of his full appearance. You couldn't help but drool at the way he gracefully started to walk. As you were stuck in the dreamy stance of yours, you didn't realize that the person was already standing in front of you with his hand extended until you felt a slight bump from a side making you come back to your present. 

You looked at Suzy who was pointing out the male's extended hand using her eyes. You followed her gaze as it landed on his hand. You looked up to the male who was already giving out a small smile at you showing his set of pearly white teeth. Not wasting more time, you gave out your hand, engulfing his hand for the handshake. Through your peripheral vision, you could see your co workers giving out looks but you shrugged it off knowing they were like these from the very first.

" Hello , nice to meet you, I am here to meet Taehyung. Is he there at the office? "  he asked out before letting go of your hand as you nodded your head while the question on why he would suddenly ask about your boss got stuck upon your mind. 

" Nice to meet you too sir, but can I actually ask why your looking out for Mr. Kim? Well, he is in his cabin but firstly I need to see the appointment you made with him or else I can't let you enter inside. Prior meeting and appointments with Mr. Kim are actually handled by me but I don't really think he has any today. Please correct me up if I am wrong somewhere " " you politely spoke up only to receive a chuckle from the later.

Why was this guy acting like a celebrity? First giving out a grand entry and then acting like he owns this building or something like that –

" He wouldn't mind anything. But if your curious go and ask him that his friend Jimin came up to meet him and see his reaction. I am sure you won't be disappointed Ms. y/n "  he winked as you flashed him an awkward smile before showing him the way to his cabin.

" Um sir but can I ask where you came to know about my name? "  your confused state asked as his finger pointed at your ID card which was hanging around your neck making you realize that he saw your name from there. Well, another good way of embarrassing yourself Y/n. You nice keep going. 

You for the second time in the day, knocked on the door of his cabin but hearing no response coming from inside, made you push it a little as you peeked through the small gap created. Seeing him being so focused on working on the documents made you feel uneasy about disturbing him but there was nothing more you could do so.

Walking inside the cabin you stood in front of the desk and as if feeling a presence in the room, Taehyung lifted up his head, his eyes directly landing on your composed stature.