Accusations [29]

Jimin stumbled over his steps while carrying the bunch of papers but still managed to balance himself. Putting down the papers on his desk, he bent over his body trying to get rid of the stiffness. He moaned out in relief when he his body getting relaxed after all the physical work he did for the past few hours. Wanting to get himself refreshed he went over to the coffee machine to get himself one only to feel his phone vibrating.

 " Now what again" he quickly opened the messages which Taehyung had sent. His eyes slightly widened seeing that he had to go to T and T company to deliver the documents. Sending back a yes, he rubbed his forehead thinking how he was gonna face that girl again. 

Well, what's done is done, he can't change back what he said but maybe he can just sorry to her. She surely had stopped bothering him which kinda made him sad?

..................

Knocking on the door he waited for the response and soon hearing a small 'come in' he opened it and bowed at her who was busy signing on the papers. Kazy knew that he was coming at the company and she didn't want to bother him anymore, so thought of avoiding him would the best option. Moreover, she had to get over her one-sided feelings too.

 " These are the papers which was meant to be sent" he kept them in front of her to which she just hummed. 

Jimin caught his bottom lip using his teeth while looking at the girl who was not giving a single stare back to him. Was he really that harsh to her? But it wasn't his fault that she was so clingy even after he warned so many times. Feelings can never be reciprocated like that.

" Your job is done right. You can go now"  kazy voiced out cutting down the dreamy stance of Jimin. Seeing that the male was not moving an inch from his place she looked up and saw his nervous expression.

 How much she wanted to hug him after seeing him for so many days but no she had her ego too. Kazy had already forgiven him for his behavior because she realized she had fault in there too.

" Um.... I actually ... I just want to say I am sorry for what I said that day. I shouldn't have been rude to you even when you tried to do for yourself. Ishouldhaveappreciatedyourfeelingstoo" he rapped out the last part in a hurry making her scrunch up her nose. 

Leaning back on her wheeling chair she raised her hand in the air and pointed at him which kind of looked like a gun in his eyes. Was he going to die like this?

" Apology accepted. I already had forgiven you that day only and I am sorry too for being too much clingy. It's just you're the only one whom had made my heart flutter I guess, so I didn't want to lose the chance" she shrugged and returned back to work on her papers while Jimin wavered to propose the thing that he was thinking for a while.