Life is Hard to face [7]

--------------------------------------

" So I should give this over to Mr. Kim right. If he approved it, then I will give you a call back and then maybe ask some help from you to help me out in sorting out the profits in few aspects " you gave him a broad smile as Do Min showed you a thumb's up smiling back. 

You both got pretty busy when he started to help you in understanding few places where you got stuck. The thing which you failed to noticed was that a pair of eyes, glaring at the other figure.

...............................

 " Who is that " taehyung scowled seeing that man so close to you. In these four years he never saw any boy close to you but suddenly someone shows up after both you started to fake date was surely bothering him to his core. He held back himself to barge inside your cabin. 

There was a transparent glass cover at a side which made it easier for people to see what you were doing.

" Are you jealous?" jimin asked whilst taking a sip from his coffee mug making taehyung startled by his sudden presence. He quickly shook his head in denial. 

Taehyung surely was not jealous seeing you smiling that brightly with some boy but he couldn't digest that fact too. You have showed him your smile in rare times and he wouldn't deny but he was attracted to that.

 " What are you doing here? By the way I forgot to ask you, have you looked for an apartment? If you want you can stay at mine for a few days after your father kicks you out and yeah if you don't find it soon, I will kick you out too. No offense " he spoke up as Jimin rolled his eyes seeing his friend's evil side.

" No need, I already found one. I will moving to it by tomorrow and do you think I will work this patiently if I didn't need money? Do you even know how many days it has been that I couldn't even have my favorite pizza just because my old father cut off my credits and even blocked my bank accounts. He should be happy that I am not spoilt like others and go to bars" he shook his head.

" He did a great job " he replied back only to receive a smack from Jimin. He rubbed the back of his head whilst glaring at him who just shrugged his shoulders. He stopped his actions when he felt another presence behind him. 

Quickly putting up his professional demour he turned around only to see you slightly smiling. He couldn't help but think, what talk did you have that made you smile like that.

 " Mr. Kim, the documents are sent. Please do check it out and then tell me if you face any problems or I need to rectify any part " you spoke up whilst arranging the papers in file. Receiving no response from him you looked up only to see him looking at you with a dazed look. You waved your hand in front of his face making him blink his eyes. You looked back at Jimin who just sent you a flying kiss before leaving the place.