Unexpected Meet [5]

Quickly you pushed him back and stood in your own legs as you looked down on the floor. Why was it looking so beautiful and interesting today? Why have I never noticed it before? 

You heard him clearing his throat before he grabbed hold of your arm, pulling you closer towards him. Your eyes went big as you felt him wrapping his hand around your neck smiling at the others. You just stared at him in shock.

" Let me announce this from today. Shin Y/n, is my girlfriend. So, if I see anyone doing anything to her, I will make sure you won't have a longer stay in this place"  he looked at you as you blinked your eyes not knowing what to reply. He quickly took hold of your hand and made his way out dragging you out of the weird stares others were giving to you.

.........................................

" Call him up"  he said as you nodded your head before dialing the number.

" Oh hello, Mr. Do Min, it's confirmed. You can make a reservation at the hotel I mentioned before, at 9 PM. Hope your day goes well "  you spoke up and the later greeted the same to you before hanging it up. 

You looked back at Taehyung who hummed in response before leaving your cabin. You plopped your body on the chair as you released a gush of air from your mouth.

 " How am I going to face the others now. They will question the heck out of me"  you ruffled your hair frustratedly. 

Looking back at your computer , you closed your eyes and started shouting and kicking in the air. Why did you have to accept the deal at the first place, all of your free time will now go away companying that annoying Taehyung. Something struck in your mind as you quickly turned your chair before typing it on the search box.

" Oh NO- I have to meet that bitch again? Can my day not get ruined anymore?"  you talked you yourself as you gave a sharp glare at the place where he was standing a while ago. You started to recall the incident that happened earlier and suddenly something struck upon which made you confuse. You didn't really notice it at first but now you did.

" I never asked for an explanation on what was happening in there then why did he came running to clear up my confusion? Maybe because he didn't want to spread false rumors that he is a gay?"  you shrugged off the thoughts as you continued to work on your laptop.

...................................

Taehyung scratched his neck as a small smile crept upon his lips. You may have defended yourself in morning when he told you let your hair loose but at the end you did what he wanted to which actually made his heart skip a beat. Was he falling for his secretary? No that can't happen, it was just a deal between both of you and then a year later it will be signed off.

" What's making you think so much Tae? Come and help me out in sorting out the model. I think you told your girlfriend that it was nothing and she just misunderstood the situation "  Jimin waved his hand in front of Taehyung's face making him cut off from his stance.