Caught [9]

You stared at him dazed by the facts he was stating and lastly what he spoke just now. All his words slipped down your head making you feel like a dumbhead. 

Taehyung stood there waiting for you to answer him back something as he was recalculating if he said the lines which he memorized before coming here. Yes, he had to do so because he was not good with words.

Y/n : " You didn't tell me what are you doing here Taehyung" you replied making the male frown at your choice of words. 

He was expecting something else like maybe a reaction from you by seeing him? He didn't know what exactly he wanted. Clearing his throat, he broke the eye contact he was sharing with you before answering.

Taehyung : " I just came to like visit here , uh yeah to clear my mind from these recent deals and meetings. They have kinda messed up my mind and I came to like buy some necessities for me here and saw you running outside without an umbrella and thought of helping you out " he spoke out making your eyebrows furrow with bewilderment. It was like a dream , having your boss carrying an umbrella above your head.

Y/n : " So where are you staying right now? According to you words, you came here to have a small visit so maybe you're staying in a hotel? " You asked as he gave you a small nod. A sigh escaped your lips as you took hold of wrist before starting to drag him towards your house. Taehyung let you do what you were doing and didn't speak anything else.

Y/n : " Just stay at my home , you don't have to pay any extra money for anything and moreover knowing you, you didn't bring any luggage with you except a few shirts and pants. Just go and bring them back and we will go to my house"

................................

You nudged him to press on the doorbell as you felt your phone vibrating inside your pocket. Taking hold of the umbrella he shared with you, you kept it on the porch to dry it up. Slipping your hand inside the pocket you picked up your call but you failed to see the front door opening and moreover you complete forgot that how disreputable your brother was.

Taehyung shut his eyes as he felt the water flowing down his face. All his attempts to stay dry in the rain went all in vain because a bucket of water was already waiting for the person who would open the door from the front. On the other hand, you cut off the call seeing it was none other than a stupid spam call and turned around only to gasp at the scene that had happened.

Quickly pulling him inside the house you made him sit on one chair before running upstairs to get a towel.