Heartbreaks [30]

" So you thought I will tell you that, It's just a bargain between me and Y/n?"  Taehyung asked while poking his inner cheek as Bora looked down at her feet while fidgeting with her fingers. She shouldn't have done that.

 " Taehyung, I am sorry. I was just jealous of her. Why taehyung? We have been friends since high school then why can't you see that I am freaking in love with you? Am I not good enough for you? What do I lack huh?" she softly spoke out and tried holding his hand but he was fast enough to step back not wanting to be touched by her.

" We were just friends Bora, no hard feelings not from my side tho. I just gave you a job in my company because you were in need of it but you can't anticipate me love you back like that. Love can't be forced, I never liked someone but now I do love someone and I truly do. You know what, get out. No need to come from tomorrow" he sat back on his chair as Bora looked at him with wide eyes.

 " Ho- How can you fire me like that. Just because I did that? Okay, I am sorry, I won't do that and I will even ask for her forgiveness. What do you say? Please you can't just do this to me" she begged but Taehyung was firm in his decision. He won't this slide so easily, not at least after all the commotion she caused.

 " You know I hate repeating myself. Be happy that I am not giving any remark on your certificate so you can apply for other jobs too and that will be your chance to develop your character. If you don't then you will suffer like that. I can't believe you're his cousin" he scoffed making the girl stare at him with confusion.

 " No need to look at me like that, I know you're the cousin of Do Min. He is still a much better person that you. Hope you have a better future ahead Miss Bora, thanks for working with me for these years" he took out the envelop and kept it in front of her. Bora hesitantly took hold of it and bowed at him trying her best not to burst out in tears.

 " What wrong did I do? Was loving you a crime?" she asked as he shook his head. Intertwining his hands, he rested it over the desk and looked up at her. A sigh escaped his lips seeing that she was on the verge of crying. He didn't really wanted to be the villain in one story and so he took out his handkerchief and handed it to her signing to wipe out the tears.

 " Loving someone is not a crime but ruling over them is. Just because you love or like them doesn't mean you will always get in their way when they love someone else. Maybe you won't get that particular one but surely you will get someone who would cherish you and heal your heart and, in this case, I am not the one for you Bora. Sorry to say that"  Taehyung spoke out as she nodded at him.

 " I should also thank you for letting me love you even tho you never returned it back. You know firstly it remains as a crush, then it comes in the stage of love and at the end you get used to it. The heartbreaks, the emotional breakdown will sometimes make you do things you don't intend to. That's how it is. Hope you have great life Mr. Kim" she wiped off the tears and left the room while Taehyung closed his eyes.