Trouble In Paradise [18]

You breathed in the fresh air with your arms wide opening and released it with a beaming smile spread upon your lips. Tugging upon Suzy's arm both of you followed the person who was supposed to be the tour guide for this trip. The place was beholding a calming vibe with the cherry blooms trees covering a larger part of the area. The cherry blossoms came as a serenade to the softer side of mother nature, reminding you of the beauty that is there for eyes that seek it.

 " It's beautiful, isn't it?" you asked Suzy as she hummed in response. 

Your eyes moved around in search of Taehyung as it caught Do Min and him having a talk among themselves. At least they were not fighting and having a conversation, that's what made you feel at ease. A chuckle escaped your lips as you saw Kazy dragging Jimin as his face had an annoyed expression displayed upon.

" So here we are, this is the house we will be living in "  pasta pointed at the house , making your smile fade away. 

The house looked like the haunted house that we read or see in fantasy books. You gulped down feeling a little scared of its appearance as you turned around to look at Suzy who was just looking at it like nothing.

Bending your back a little you scanned Taehyung's face and he had the exact reaction as yours. Thank God, at least you will have a partner who too gets scary vibes from this house. Taehyung looked around as it fell on you who was already staring at him. You quickly acted like you were just looking around which made Taehyung chuckle at your actions.

" Oh why are you smiling ?"  do min asked as taehyung quickly shook his head not wanting to tell him anything.

 Keeping his hand around Do Min's shoulder, he kept walking ahead which took the later off-guard. Do Min titled his head thinking what had actually happened in just an hour that he became this friendly with him. It's not like he didn't want to be friends with him, Taehyung was his role model.

" So keep your luggage and come out , we will go to trekking "  the guide clapped his hands as all of you cheered up before keeping your respective belongings at the places and going out again.

" Bro Tae, your my best buddy right, please stay with me. That Kazy girl is making me go crazy because of her rants and nonstop talks, I feel like I will lose my mind if I stay near her anymore. I wanna know what kind of sin I had done in past life that God sent me such a clingy girl like her"  jimin huffed out making Taehyung laugh out loud.