Let's Travel [17]

" Who is there right now?"  suzy talked to herself, as she placed her magazine book down the table and tying up her hair in a ponytail. 

Walking towards the door, she peeked through the peephole only to see a broad chest being displayed. Confusion clearly clouded on her head as she opened the door but it quickly turned into more only to see the person she least expected at that time.

" Hyun, how did you find out about my place and why are you here now. Oh, wait come inside" she moved away as he entered inside the room and started to scan it with suspicion. Suzy was about to talk again but he showed his hand telling her to stop.

" Is this the reason you didn't want to give me a chance huh? Because you found someone another who can take care of you and love you more. I should have known that you will be like this , why did I even think of trying to change myself for you when you clearly changed your character. I never knew you will be this low" he gritted his teeth.

" Hyun, you're taking it in a wrong way. It's nothing like that. Me and Jimin are just roommates-  she closed her eyes and flinched seeing him raising up his hand. 

She was ready to get hit but that never came which made her open her eyes slowly. With slightly widened eyes she saw Jimin gabbing hold of his hand with his jaw clenched, eyes not holding any kind of playfulness but rather it was anger.

" Never ever hit any woman, even if she is your wife. You have no rights to do that"  jimin spoke and pushed him away from Suzy. Suzy just chuckled sadly as she gave a light push to Jimin and came in front not wanting to act like the weak girl she was before. She wanted to be a strong and independent woman now, the only motive of hers. She had to stand for herself.

" Hyun, this is the exact reason I am not gonna give you a chance. You can never trust me fully ever again and if you can't do that you will end up doing physical abuse to me which I don't want to suffer anymore. Just because hanging out with a boy, I made a mistake in your eyes but I never complained when you were out with your girl best friends and that's what makes us different from each other" she replied back with confidence.