Moving Houses [16]

" It's done finally "  Do min stood up , closing his laptop as he came over to your desk and kept the pen drive making you look up at him. 

Flashing him a small smile you took hold of it before inserting it in your pc and opening the report. Giving a last check upon it, whether he missed to add anything or not. Nodding your head as an assurance to him you clicked on the print button as you had to handover the hard copy of the file to Taehyung.

" That's all for today, we did work hard" you patted his back whilst smiling making him chuckle. 

He grabbed hold of wrist which made your smile vanish away as both of you stared at each other without blinking. The sudden opening of your cabin door made you heave out a sigh of relief as you felt really awkward when you both were staring. Looking back at the door you saw Taehyung standing there with his hands folded against his chest.

" I don't like someone flirting or doing any other kind of things in my office and moreover it would be better to stay in your lane Mr. Do Minshii because she is already a taken woman and moreover you should stay professional when you're still in your work attire a literally came over to my office for the work to be done " he spoke out with a stern voice as you looked down at the floor as his words made you feel bad about Do Min.

" I am really sorry Mr. Kim, if I offended you in any way which I didn't want to do and to be honest , me and Y/n are friends and so we were just playing around nothing more. I know how much my job is important to me, thanks for reminding me again Mr. Kim, I will take my leave now. Good night"  Do min bowed and left as you looked towards door heaving out a sigh.

" Don't you think you were a little harsh to him earlier?" you asked taehyung who just shrugged his shoulders while walking out of your cabin. Snorting at his attitude, you took your bag and followed him from behind. 

Well, you were gonna stay at his house from today so nothing's gonna go wrong right? Your stuff was already send over to his place which decreased half of your tension, the only think was tensing you was you living with him under the same roof.

.................................

" Is it a house or a freaking palace that I am standing on?" you questioned yourself as your eyes scanned the luxury all over the place.