Misery [26]

" Ah I don't know"  jimin said and licked off the jam from the lid while Suzy chuckled at him before reciprocating the same actions. You were busy licking off too when your eyes moved around and saw that you three were doing the same thing at the same time making your eyes widen before you pointed at them making them look at you with raised eyebrows.

" Woah, we three were licking off the jam from the lids. It is scary" you shook your head while Jimin threw the lid at your face. The lid slid off your face leaving a dark red mark of the jam making you grossed out  as you shot him a sharp glare.

 " All common people lick off the ingredients off the lid when they are going to eat something except the one's with too much money, take taehyung as an example"  jimin whispered the last part so that no one hears it. You looked back at Suzy who just nodded at his answer while you wiped off the food off your mouth.

 " So how is it going on with your girlfriend?" suzy teased Jimin making him growl back. Pushing back his hair he looked at the ceiling as he got reminded of the things, he had to go through so that she will leave him alone but no she is gonna stick to him like a fevicol. Why does he have to be the person out of millions of men in Korea, it was so annoying.

 " Don't dare give her the tag of being my girlfriend. I don't even like her a single bit. She has rumors that she sleeps with men so that she can get better position and reputation or so on. Y/n surely knows how Kazy tried to hit upon Taehyung too but the thing I can't understand is why she is sticking to me. My father has already cut off my allowances and I am living like a common working man, so it's just" he shrugged.

" Maybe she really likes you? Who knows? " you said making Jimin choke in the air.

 He pulled out his shoe before pointing it at you while you blinked your eyes trying to comprehend on what that fool was up to in the middle of the office. If anyone saw him like that, they would surely think he needs mental hospital.

" That will be the worst nightmare I will ever have" he flipped his imaginary hair making both and Suzy snort at his reply. Relationships sometimes start with hatred towards each other. The familiar sounds of heel made all three of you look at the door as you guys had thought, Kazy was standing there with all her grace radiating off herself but this time she was carrying a tiffin can.

Kazy waved at you making you wave back at her with an awkward smile. She started to walk towards you guys but a worker bumped onto her as she glared at him. You zipped your mouth trying to hold back your laugh when you saw that man quickly bowing as an apology and running off from the place. Kazy quickly pulled out her mirror and checked out her face makeup and then continued to walk at the table.