Karoke [27]

" At last he confessed and that's why we are gonna have a party today"  jimin showed two packets of pizza he bought. Suzy diverted her eyes from her laptop to him as a small gasp escaped from her mouth. Jimin giggled before keeping it on the table and opening one box and started to dig up.

 " Okay okay I am gonna do whatever you say but that Y/n didn't tell me anything and moreover she is hanging out with that boy, uh what was his name- ah yeah Do Min" suzy exclaimed and closed her laptop while Jimin kept back his pizza piece and looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

 " What do you mean? Tell me where they are I need to inform Taehyung" he asked while Suzy shrugged her shoulders because she didn't knew where you guys were. 

Jimin threw the piece on the desk with force making the girl startled before she could even start to eat.

 " Why won't you ask her. Ask her please, I don't want my tae to be upset. Won't you please your Jiminie" he fisted his hands and put it beside his face while his lips formed a cute pout as he tried his best to do his ayego. Suzy's lips parted open as the water from her mouth rolled down from her bottom lip. She quickly closed it and wiped off using the napkin.

 " Okay I am asking but don't act like that, I am purely disgusted. Oh god" she tried to hold her phone but it flipped and got knocked in her head making her whine out loudly. Quickly picking up she texted you asking your location and within a second, she got back your reply. Shoving the screen in front Jimin's face she sighed as the later smiled giddily.

" Ah Suzy you're a life saver now let me text back Taehyung and tell the location. I can't let any other man take Y/n away from my soulmate you know" he started to type making her scoff at his childish acts. But she could see the fondness the boy had for his friend which made her smile.

 " By the way, can you heat up the kimchi I made in the stove? I couldn't turn it on I didn't know why" she asked while he gave a simple nod and stood up still busy texting in the phone. He turned around to walk inside the kitchen, his eyes were glued at the phone screen that he didn't see the wall and bumped in it making Suzy laugh out loud while he hissed.

Jimin glared at Suzy as she quickly stopped laughing and shoved a piece of pizza inside her mouth. He turned back and went to check over the stove. He tried to turn on the knob but it was stuck. Cracking his neck at the left he rolled his sleeves upwards and looked at his hands which were shinning to show how much power they had. Using both of them he successfully turned the knob as the fire suddenly came up and caught in his shirt.