Race Track [24]

Fixing his gaze on the finishing line of the racing track, he crouched down in an initial position trying to keep himself as calm as possible. Licking his lips, he turned his head towards the seats only to see you waving your hand while cheering at him. A chuckle escaped his lips as he looked at the front again before hearing the whistle blow up. He quickly started with a fast pace as you cheered more trying to hype him up.

 " Do Min, you can do it " you cheered. He actually said that he was participating in the sports event sponsored by some people and he asked you to come and cheer him up. Seeing him running with his full passion you smiled but soon you felt someone tugging your shirt making you look down as a sigh escaped your lips seeing him sitting there with a frown.

 "Who told you to come with me if you were going to act like this?" you flicked his forehead making him glare back at you. You just stuck out your tongue at him and returned back to cheer Do Min.

" Sheesh, what does she even see in him "  taehyung whispered as his eyes moved at the boy. Seeing Do Min in the second position he felt something stir up inside himself, 'why was the boy not running faster?' he asked himself but quickly shook his head. What are you doing taehyung? You're supposed to be jealous of him but his eyes were still stuck upon on the boy .

 "DO MIN YOU CAN DO IT " he suddenly shouted making you jolt back in shock. 

You looked at him with your hand over your chest while looking at him with wide actions. Wasn't he the one being grumpy over a second ago and now he is cheering on him. You blinked your eyelashes when you saw him poking your shoulder while pointing at Do Min. Giving him an awkward smile you turned back and waited for the race to finish.

Do Min had a spark in his eyes when he saw he was just a step away to win the race. As he kept his last step on the white line, he raised both of his hands in the air. But before he could look at you his left leg got entangled with his right one as he disbalanced himself resulting in falling directly falling over the ground. His face was about to hit ground but rather it got knocked on the stick he was holding as it jolted up again and then fell flat.

"Oh what happened?" you rushed towards him as you saw his figure lying lifeless on the grassy ground. Taehyung too followed you trying to act clueless after the shouting he just did a few minutes ago. The sun was shining directly at Do Min making his scrunch his nose but suddenly he felt a someone standing in front of his face as a shadow fell over his face.