My Lover [35]

Suzy and Jimin looked at each before bursting out in laughing. Jimin was laughing so much that even tears had accumulated by the side of his eyes and adding to that he even fell down from his chair trying to stop himself from laughing harder. You stared at both of them regretting your life decisions, you should have never told them your story. Suddenly both of them looked back at you with serious faces.

" When did all of these happen?"

 " Why didn't you tell us beforehand?"

With that both of them started to bombarded you with questions as you rolled your eyes before taking hold of your folder and smacking both of their heads with it making him whine out loudly. Both of them shot you a sharp glare making you flash them a fake smile as your returned back to your desk.

" I already told you my whole story and yeah I have fallen for our rude boss and I am gonna confess to him. Why? Can't a girl confess too? And judging by all the things he did for me looks like he too feels the same for me. So Jimin tell me does he have any particular liking towards anything or would like to do with his future partner?" you quirked as he made a thinking face before nodding his head.

 " He told me that he would love walk at beach during the night whilst holding hands with her" he replied as you protrude out your lips in a thinking manner. Well, it was a simple thing but surely it would have a memorable feeling.

" What about you Suzy? Any tips?" you asked her as she shrugged not recalling any particular.

" Just know one thing, boys hate when you nag them. Just don't say anything to him when you have a dinner date with him. I can't believe you never dated anyone in your life and now you are here asking for tips and help from us. Just do what you want to girl because when someone loves you, he/she would be happy with whatever you do for them cause it's your showcase of love" she spoke up.

 " I am thinking of giving a dinner date to him and then taking him to the beach and maybe confess there. What do you guys think of it? Will it be good?" you asked hopefully as both of them showed you a thumb's up encouraging you with your plan.

 " Hopefully nothing goes wrong in it "

.....................