Flashbacks [31]

Flashback four years ago –

" Ah why is it so hard for applying for a job. Is coming to Seoul a worthy thing or did I do a mistake. Ah, I don't know. Let's have a coffee and cheer up yourself" you mumbled out and stood in the line waiting for the guy to call out your name. Finally, the wait was over when you heard your order being called out, it sounded like a melody to your ears cause why not?

Taking hold of the cup and the snacks you mumbled the cute guy who had a bottom nose with his spectacles rested over his nose, a small 'thank you' as you moved your eyes at his name tag- 'Yoongi'. Well, he was kind of a cute guy. You turned around being all happy to savor the food but as if you already had a bad day, it became more worse when your body crashed into someone as your coffee poured all over his suit.

" Shit I am sorry I didn't see it, I am really sorry, oh no my papers" you quickly crouched down and started to pick up the documents while the male in front of you tried to wipe off the stains from his brand-new suit. He was already having a bad day and now someone spilled coffee on him which he hated the most in this world.

" Miss can't you see where you're going? Now who is gonna clean this mess up, please see and walk" he scowled at you making you look at him. Picking up the last paper you stood up while glaring at him to which he just rolled his eyes.

" Then mister can you see and walk? If you see someone turning around with their food you should always move so that the person can pass by but you had to come and stand in face to face. Ugh, why are boys so irritating. Move away let me go" you scoffed and pushed him a little but he stopped you.

" Wait a second, are you searching for a job?" he tapped on the files which you were holding as you nodded at him. He extended his hand asking for the documents which made you hug the file tighter, who does he think he is? A billionaire or what-

" And why will I give you? Who are you? Your just a passerby whom I unintentionally bumped into and I already said sorry for that. Please leave me alone and I hope we don't really meet like this again. Here take this" taking a napkin from the counter you shoved it towards him and walked out leaving the man dumbfounded by your talks.

 " Taehyung, if you want to employ her then go and talk to her. I saw that she has a good degree and would be perfect for your secretary position. She is a regular customer here and I even have resources" yoongi tapped on Taehyung's shoulders which made the later turn around while heaving out a sigh.