Unplanned Date [14]

Suzy smiled at the photo frame of her marriage which was hanging along the wall of her room. Taking it down she put it inside her suitcase , releasing a sigh. 

Her eyes scanned the whole room as the flashbacks of how she spent her time with Hyun came running down her mind. Those gold old days, but sometimes we need to let go of them to start a new chapter of their life.

 Pulling out her remaining luggage she stood in the living room seeing Hyun sitting his hands crossed in the sofa.

" Suzy, didn't you tell me that you forgave me and that we should go for a break then why are you going away? I thought I told you that I will change my behavior, I will consult a therapist too but please don't leave me. I will be alone "  hyun quietly sobbed as her heart pinched in sudden guilt but it was better for both of them.

 Taking his intertwined hands in hers she used the pad of her thumb to rub the tear off his cheek.

" Hyun tell me, if you break a glass and then try to fix it again- will it again go back to the form it originally had? "  suzy asked the male to which he shook his head as a No.

" Trust is just like that. Once it's broken, it can't be repaired to its original form. I forgave you but I can't give you another chance Hyun. The scar you left cannot get vanished away within a day or two, it will take years to do so and I hope I can overcome it soon. I wouldn't deny the fact that you never did anything for me, you did. You left your dream job for me, just to take care of me during pregnancy but I guess things were just not in favor of us" she sadly chuckled.

" You were the most beautiful yet the most heartbreaking chapter of my life. You will always be remembered but I still need to complete the book of my life and so I can't just keep on hanging on to our chapter which actually ended up with a tragic ending. You will too find your happiness soon in anything. One last wish, visit your mother Hyun, at least for once and don't hate her. She did more what your father didn't"  with those last word she left that home hoping for a new start in life.

........................

" So Mrs. Choi, I hope you're doing good. Let me check your pulse rate- Oh wow it has a stable rate. You're really strong woman, to be honest I never really saw anyone this strong. Get well soon huh, your family members are still waiting for you at home" hoseok gave her a soft smile which she returned.