Surprise [36]

Though the years may pass,
Love remains pristine.
For time is less than the passing of water over rock to love.
Quarrels silence,
Masks fall,
For there is truth in tears,
And we cannot hide from the self.
Pain is a manifestation of love frustrated,
Hate is a transitory shield from such pain.
So, regardless of the theatre of life,
Love endures,
For the self is love,
Always.

Two years later -

With words I can draw you close, soothe you until the cage around your heart snaps as if it were made of thin caramel strands rather than rusting iron. With words I can paint you a life you want to live for, a life that your subconscious approves of. With words I can take what is broken inside of you and make it willing to walk the hard road of recovery- not just to wellness, but to thriving and embracing each new day.

You licked your lips as your heels clicked on the floor while your hawk eyes moved around the restaurant to find the particular person. Finally landing of the pair you heaved out a long breathe as you adjusted your dress and made your way at them elegantly walking down the table. As Taehyung felt someone staring at him, he looked around just to see your figure coming towards him making him gulp.

" Is this a blind date going on ? " you asked while your fist hit over the table which made the unknown girl look at you with raised eyebrows.

 " How did you know I am here?" he spoke up and pulled out his phone to make a call as you showed your hand to him making him stop him. Flipping your hair while poking your inner cheek you looked down at the female and flashed her a fake smile which surely made her uncomfortable.

 " Sorry to interrupt but this man here is mine" you bowed at her before grabbing hold of his wrist and dragging him out of the place and going to another one so that you both can have a peace talk there without anyone disturbing the privacy.

' She called me as her man ' taehyung recalled about the word and shyly mumbled under his breathe thinking that you couldn't hear it but oh well how much he knew it.

' Stop it you Cheesy CEO '

Taehyung hid his face using the menu card scared to face the wrath of Y/n, who was sitting in front of him with her eyes staring right through his poor soul. He flashed you an innocent smile whilst batting his eyelashes making you scoff at him. Resting your arms on the table you raised your eyebrow at him wanting to know what he was up to.