10

You fell to the floor as you saw Michael get tackled by.. Zach? You wondered why he was there for a split second then the words ran through your head. "If anyone is messing with you or lays a finger on you trying to hurt you, tell me, I'll beat their fucking ass." You didn't care. Michael fucking deserved it. Being a jerk for no reason?? Like who does that? I get you can have bad days and everything but it's just a simple mistake.

"BEAT HIS FUCKING ASS ZACH YAAA" a guy screamed somewhere from the crowd. Now matter how big and bad Michael seems, he's not. Zach was fucking beating the living shit out of him. I started to feel bad for Michael but eh who knows how big of a jerk he is to other people. We soon heard the principal screaming running down the hall. You were still crying, shaking, etc. That whole encounter spiked your anxiety. "Zach! Get off of him! You two, plus you y/n please come to my office." he said sternly.

All three of you walked down the hall, the group of people watching the two do the walk of shame while you were just awkwardly standing in between them. "Hey you alright?" Zach asked quietly. "Yeah I guess." you responded quietly trying to keep your voice at a flat tone but didn't work. "It's gonna be okay" he said wrapping his arm around you.

As soon as we reached the principals office he had a sit in three chairs a good enough space apart, you still in the middle. "The fight started for a reason. What was it?" He looked at Zach and Michael more than me. "Well sir, Zach attacked me-" Michael started saying but got caught off by Zach. "Sir he was the one who got mad at y/n for bumping into him on accident then he pinned her against a locker and what was I supposed to do sit back and watch? It's her first day come on." Zach staring at the principal with a straight face. "Well Zach since you witnessed most of it and well attacked Michael please tell me the full story then I'll ask the rest of you for your stories." he said allowing Zach to tell his part.

"Well me and y/n were walking to 3rd period, she was half awake since she had fell asleep in 2nd period beforehand, therefore she was still very drowsy and wasn't fully awake. She was walking, she ran right into Michael as a complete accident. Then Michael screamed at her and pinned her against a locker, and I wasn't going to let him even touch her so I jumped on him and just started fucking punching the living shit out of him. My reason is I saw him forming a fist about to punch y/n."

"Thank you for your side Zach, may I get your part y/n?" the principal asked. "Uh mine is the exact same as Zach's so there's really no point in me telling my side." you said hoping he would get the hint that you didn't want to talk. "Oh well then Mr. Afton please tell us your part." the principal said turning to Michael. "Well sir my part is I was just trying to walk to class then y/n bumped into me on purpose, then started crying telling me not to punch her when this is the second time she's done this. Then ugly fuck Zach attacked me. None of this is my fault." Michael said getting cocky. "Mr. Afton stay seated along with you y/n, Zach please go sit out there." the principal said waving Zach out of the room. "Good luck y/n.." Zach said putting his hand on your shoulder and walking out.

"So what all happened y/n" the principal asked. "Well, I fell asleep in 2nd period because it was really boring and nothing much was happening since it's the first day of school I decided to go to sleep. As soon as the period was over Zach woke me up to go to our next class, I was half awake walking down the hall, and I was in the middle of my thoughts when I ran into Michael. Then he picked me up by my collar and pinned me to a locker screaming "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT Y/N CAN YOU NOT WATCH WHERE YOU ARE FUCKING WALKING?! THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING TIME. I'M DONE I'M BEATING YOUR FUCKING ASS" that's when I saw him form a fist about to hit me so I started bawling and saying not to do it, and before he could hit me Zach tackled him giving me time to calm down." you told the principal knowing Michael was going to try to get out of the situation some way.

"Now Michael is that true?" the principal asked not taking any bullshit from him. "Yes, Sir it is. I pinned y/n against a locker for running into me, but please don't call my dad he'll kill me." Michael pleaded. "I'm sorry son but we have to, it's protocol." the principal said picking up the phone and dialing Mr. Aftons number. Michael gave you the dirtiest look ever. You gulped in fear because you had no idea what this man was capable of. "Someone please get Zach in here" the principal said putting the phone to his shoulder. "I will sir!" you said hopping out of your chair. "Hey he wants you back in there." you said peeking your head out the door. "Alright one second" Zach said standing up and stretching.

"Hello is this William? Yes hi this is the principal, your son Michael here threatened to beat up a new girl student here..oh you want to come in talk in person? That's fine! See you in a few." the principal said hanging up the phone. "Well Michael your dad is going to be here in a few minutes sit tight please." he said typing in his computer.

No more than 5 minutes later William walked in the door. "Hello Mr. Afton please have a seat." the principal said standing up and motioning to a seat. "Woah Michaels dad is kind of hot don't you think?" Zach whispered in my ear. "No! What the fuck Zach." you said whipping your head around. "What?" he said shrugging his shoulders. You shook your head in disbelief and payed attention to what the principal had to say.

He pretty much re-said what you had told him about 10 minutes ago. "Oh is that so?" William said. "Well I'm sorry Y/N that my son has caused you trouble, may he learn his lesson. But I must get going I have to attend to some business." William said standing up and shaking your hand before leaving.

"You two can go back to class, I need to have a little talk with Mr. Michael here." he said sternly. Michael gave you another dirty look as you walked out the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Word count: 1,189 words