11

While you and Zach walked back to class you both smiled knowing Michael was beyond pissed with you two, but you didn't care he did it to himself.

"Y/N wanna hang out at my place after school?" Zach asked. "Yeah sure, but first I have to do something with my parents for my birthday I guess, which it was over a week ago but, it's whatever." you said looking over at Zach before entering the classroom.

Time Skip

"Bye y/n just call me when you can hang out!" Zach said waving goodbye to you walking the opposite way. "Alright I will!" You said walking to the left while he walked off to the right. Not too long after Zach left, you saw Michael exit the building. He spotted you immediately. Your heart fell to the floor. He walked angrily over to you. He stopped in front of you towering over you. You were 5'7-5'8 fairly tall but Michael was somewhere around 6'2. He grabbed your chin so you were looking up at him.

"I don't know what your problem is y/n, but you need to fuck off. I don't know if you're doing this because you have this big crush on me and trying to get my attention but just stop. It's not fucking cute or funny. My dad is beyond pissed at me. He's literally going to beat my ass because of you. I hope you're happy." He said shoving you and storming off.

William walked up to you not too long after. "Hello, I'm William Michaels father." He said kissing your hand as some sort of greeting? "Yes hello Mr. Afton, I've heard a lot about you!" you said smiling at him. "I would hope so, but I'm sorry for what my son did, I will be punishing him when we get home. My deepest apologies." He said. "No it's completely fine! It's all my fault actually. I ran into him and he must of been having a bad day, and my best friend Zach is the one who attacked him so it wasn't his fault in a way so please it's okay." you said trying to get Michael out of trouble. "Oh is that so? Well then I'm still sorry for what he did but I will just have a little talk with him, have a good rest of your day miss." he said walking away. You smiled thinking that you accomplished something in a way.

You walked over to where your mom and dad were parked. "Hi! how was your first day of school?" your dad excitedly asked. "Alright, but what are we doing because I planned to hang out with Zach if that's okay?" you said shutting your door. "Who's Zach?" your mom asked. "My guy best friend." you said buckling up. "Oh, well he can come with if he wants." your mom offered. "He's already home though unless you want to go and pick him up." you said. "Of course we can do that! what's his address?" your dad said.

Tiny Time Skip

"Hey I'm Zach" Zach said getting into the car and shutting the door. "Why hello Zach! I'm y/n's mom! She has told us a bit about you already! Well we were planning on getting her a new phone today for her birthday and we were planning on going to this new diner that opened in town called "Fredbears Family Diner" your mom said. "Oh that's cool I've already heard about the diner!" Zach said buckling up. Your parents pulled out of Zach's driveway and began driving onto the interstate. The drive wasn't to long since Zach lived pretty close to a U.S. Cellular. You walked in and were amazed at how many kinds of phone and electronics there was. "Well sweetie, go and pick out your new phone for a late birthday present!" your dad said happily.

You ran straight over to the smartphone section. You wanted to get the newest released iPhone. Which was the iPhone 4S. "Dad! I want this one!" you said excitedly. "Alright sweetheart I'll get you this one." your dad said grinning. After getting done with all the phone stuff you walked out happily with your new phone. "Well now we can go to the diner!!" Zach said excitedly.. Wasn't the place meant and literally built for kids? Why was he so excited..? It's whatever it seems cool and something to spice up this town!

You guys drove to the other side of town finally reaching the diner. There was a big sign with a golden rabbit and a golden bear on top of the roof. It looked eerie but very colorful. You stepped inside to see William showing Michael how to run the register. Why was he here?! "Oh hello sorry! I was just showing my son Michael how to use the register! What could I get you 4?" William said grinning, while Michael was staring at you, and only you. You could feel it but you tried to ignore it.

After you finally ordered your food and drinks you walked into the main room. Zach spotted an arcade area so you guys ran over that way to check it out while your parents found a table to sit at. You felt like someone was behind you but you just blew it off thinking it probably was just a kid.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here y/n?!" Michael said grabbing your arm. "Uh..just checking it out..why are you here?" you said in a sassy tone. "Uh because my dad is literally the Co-Owner of this place." he said sternly. "Oh." you said hoping and wishing you could just disappear. "Let's go y/n! Looks like the pizza is here!" Zach said pulling your arm out of Michaels grasp and running over to the table where you and your parents where sitting at.

The pizza was absolutely delicious along with the ice cream. You got up to use the restroom while you had the feeling of being watched and followed yet again..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Word Count: 1,021 words