14

A/N: Hi! Sorry for not uploading anything for over a month! At first it was just a mental health thing then important testing came up in school so I decided not to write because I had to get a lot of sleep for the tests but thank you for over 200 reads! I'll try to update this more often! <3
—————————————
The bell rang and you ran out of class. Why was Zach acting like this? He can sit in front of us it's not that big of a deal honestly, but I guess to Zach it's a huge thing. "Hey, Y/N wait up!!" Michael yelled running after you. You stopped running and hid in the janitors closet, Michael followed a few seconds later.

"What's up Y/N? You seem upset or like somethings bothering you." Michael said giving you a caring smile. "It's just Zach ever since I told him that you and I made up he's been acting weird." you said looking down and your feet. "Oh Zach, he's always been the jealous type honey. Or he's just upset or worried about you hanging out with me, I really don't know what it is." Michael said putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks Michael, I just really hope he's better soon. He told me about you guys..." as soon as Michael heard those words slip out of your mouth, Michaels face flushed white. "Oh..yeah..we were a "thing" if you want to even call it that back in 8th grade to about our sophomore year that's when I started to like someone else and that broke him.."

i scrap this lol
thank god only 1 person read this. cringe.