Sneak peek

This is not an update, I am just really excited for what's next for Alyssa, that I wanted to give you all a Sneak peek,

*The Doctor took her arm hard and started sonicing her vortex manipulator, "Doctor what are you doing." Alyssa said trying to peel her arm from his grasp but he just grabbed it harder, 
"Doctor?" She said, which finally made him look at her, 
"Im sorry." He said before he started punching in coordinates, and what was going on finally came upon her,  he was sending her away, just like he just did with Rose. 
"NO!" She yelled as the Doctor pressed a button and she was sucked away, she landed on earth, as she fell to her knees, The Sound of the Tardis cut through her sobs. she looked behind her and watched as Rose stumbled out. "no." She muttered once more. * 

* "Don't" she hit his chest again " ever do" hit, "That" Hit, "To" she hit him once more "Me again!" She yelled finally the Doctor grabbed her arm stopping her from hitting him again 

"I said I was sorry" The Doctor said, 

"You sent me away from you! while you were facing down an entire Dalek Fleet!"

"And you saved me, like you always do" 
"Yeah and Don't you forget that!" *

* "its my birthday," Alyssa said, and the Doctor's face fell as he looked at her in shock "Im turning 951 today." and she didn't notice the tension drain out of the Doctor's body. *

* "you crushed Amy's flowers," She said, pressing her handto her round stomach "She's going to be so mad." 
"No she won't" The Doctor said, walking over and wrapping his arms around her, "lets go tell the Pond's the good news shall we?" as he took her hand, and life since she stopped jumping never felt better, *

As you can see there is a lot to be excited about. I don't have a schedule for when I am going to update but I hope I can get 3 chapters done before every Monday, because the rest of my week after Monday is crazy. Some of these chapters won't be out for a while. but I really truly wanted to share these sneak peeks with you. Chapter Dedications to anyone who can figure out what episodes these are from.