The Doctor's Daughter

"Why, why does this keep happening whenever I actually land in the Tardis?" Alyssa yelled as she grabbed a bar beside her and hung on. The Tardis was shaking around hard. She looked around and saw Martha and Donna and the Doctor who was trying to stop the Tardis, but he was having no luck.

"What the hell's it doing?" Donna yelled,

"The control's not working." The Doctor was thrown back suddenly and looked at a jar which had his hand in it from when it got caught off. The water inside the jar was bubbling like crazy. "I don't know where we're going, but my old hand's very excited about it."

"I thought that was just some freaky alien thing. You telling me it's yours?" Donna yelled as she tried to hold onto the Console.

"Well."
"Doctor Shame on you! Not explaining what that was to Donna." Alyssa said, who had somehow managed to get over to the three by the console.

"It got cut off. He grew a new one." Martha said,

"You are completely impossible," Donna said,

"Not impossible. Just a bit unlikely." The Doctor said, and suddenly the Tardis stopped shaking and The Doctor ran outside, grabbing Alyssa's hand as he passed. The Tardis had landed in some sort of tunnel. Alyssa looked around and made an 'oh' movement with her mouth she knew exactly where they were. "Why did the Tardis bring us here?" The Doctor said, looking at Alyssa seeing the recognition on her face.

"Oh, I love this bit," Martha said from behind them,

"I thought you wanted to go home," Donna said,

"I know, but all the same, it's that feeling you get."

"Like you swallowed a hamster?" Martha said, smiling at Donna, and the two began to laugh only for it to immediately cut off

"Don't move! Stay where you are! Drop your weapons." someone yelled, three people came into the tunnel they were in and pointed their guns at them. The four raised their hands.

"We're unarmed. Look, no weapons. Never any weapons. We're safe." The Doctor said, one of the soldiers took notice to their hands

"Look at their hands. They're clean." He said,

"All right, process them. Him first." The one who was the leader said and the two of the soldiers came forward and grabbed the Doctor

"Oi, oi. What's wrong with clean hands?" he yelled,

"Oi Leave him alone!" Alyssa yelled about to go forward to help him but the leader pointed the gun at her, making her glare at him.

"What's going on?" Martha asked as the Doctor's arm was shoved into a machine.

"Leave him alone!" Donna said,

"Something tells me this isn't about to check my blood pressure. Argh!" The Doctor said, like whatever the machine was doing to him clearly hurt.

"What are you doing to him?" Donna asked,

"Everyone gets processed." The Leader of the group said

"It's taken a tissue sample. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. And extrapolated it. Some kind of accelerator?" The Doctor then said, then suddenly he was released and he stumbled back and Alyssa grabbed one of his arms to steady and Martha grabbed his hand and there was a graze on the back of it.

"Are you all right?" Martha said,

"What on earth? That's just" The Doctor said, and looked at a blue glass wall as it opened and revealed a skinny blond woman with a khaki t-shirt and combat boots and trousers. She stepped out looking around and the leader of the group went up to her and handed her a gun