Silence in the Library

The Normalcy Alyssa felt, only lasted for a day before she finally jumped off again. However, this time she landed in the Tardis. She was inside the Console room. She looked around and saw that no one was in the room at the moment. "Doctor?" She called out, she knew it had to be the ninth or tenth Doctor since that was the console, she was in. there was no response "ANYONE?" she yelled, she didn't get a response. She let out a sigh as she walked over to the door and poked her head out, she was in a long room that was gigantic. She walked towards the door and opened it. She walked for a bit before she heard the Doctor's voice.

"The Library. So big it doesn't need a name. Just a great big The." The Doctor said as it echoed through the Library. Alyssa smiled and made her way over to where the voice came on and watched as the Doctor, and Donna walked to a balcony. She walked to stand by Donna as the two had their conversation about the Library, seemingly not to notice her.

"It's like a city," Donna said,

"It's a world. Literally, a world. The whole core of the planet is the index computer. Biggest hard drive ever. And up here, every book ever written. Whole continents of Jeffrey Archer, Bridget Jones, Monty Python's Big Red Book. Brand new editions, specially printed." The Doctor said before he looked down from the balcony they were at. "We're near the equator, so," he said before licking his finger and holding it up. "this must be biographies." he said yelling the last word which made Donna jump but Alyssa smiled "I love biographies."

"Why is that Doctor?" Alyssa finally said the Doctor and Donna's eyes snapped to her

"How long have you been there?" Donna said,

"Since you walked up here, I might have been right when I spoke to Jabe, I am invisible," Alyssa said, turning her attention to The Library. She frowned as she realized no one was there. Donna picked up a book that was on a table next to the three, and the Doctor instantly snatched it out of her hands.

"Way-a. Spoilers." The Doctor said, making Alyssa smile as he used the phrase she and River use almost all the time.

"What?" Donna said,

"These books are from your future. You don't want to read ahead. Spoil all the surprises. Like peeking at the end."

"Isn't traveling with you one big spoiler?"

"I try to keep you away from major plot developments. Which, to be honest, I seem to be very bad at"

"You are very bad at keeping people away from spoilers, Doc. Because you said it yourself, this is the biggest Library in the Universe, so where is everyone? The whole library is silent."

"Good point Alyssa," The Doctor said, as he narrowed his eyes as he looked around before going to a nearby computer and sonicking it. Alyssa followed and watched as he tried to figure out if anyone was there. Which made him run a scan on lifeforms in the Library,

"The library?" Donna asked, Alyssa looked over from where she was standing by the Doctor

"Not the Library Donna, it's the whole planet." Alyssa said, which made Donna walk over.

"Maybe it's a Sunday," Donna said, thinking that the library may be closed,

"No, I never land on Sundays. Sundays are boring." The Doctor said, looking at Donna, who had a look of disbelief.

"Well, maybe everyone's really, really quiet," Donna said, turning her voice down and into a whisper.

"Yeah, maybe. But they'd still show up on the system." the Doctor said, as he started the scan for lifeforms.

"Doctor, why are we here? Really, why?" Donna asked,

"Oh, you know, just passing." the Doctor said, not paying Donna any mind,