The Unquiet Dead

Alyssa landed in the same Tardis; she looked around as the Tardis shook as it landed. She walked to the console room. She heard laughing, and she walked over and saw the Ninth Doctor and Rose laying on the ground. "Having fun, you two?" she said, and the Doctor rushed up and looked at her.

"Who are you, and how did you get on board?" he said

"It's me, Alyssa, blimey, why do I always regenerate before I see this version of you," Alyssa said, as she held out her hand to Rose, who reluctantly took it, and Alyssa pulled her up.

"Alyssa?" The Doctor said, and Alyssa only nodded, "Great,"

"Where are we?" Alyssa asked, and the Doctor rushed over to the controls to answer that question. " I did it. Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24th, 1860." The Doctor said,

"That's so weird. It's Christmas." Rose said as she and Alyssa both looked at the screen, the Doctor was looking at.

"All yours." The Doctor said, holding his arm out to the door looking at Rose.

"But, it's like, think about it, though. Christmas. 1860. Happens once, just once, and it's gone, it's finished, it'll never happen again except for you. You can go back and see days that are dead and gone a hundred thousand sunsets ago. No wonder you never stay still." Rose said,

"Not a bad life." The Doctor said,

"Come on, then," Rose said, rushing towards the door,

"Oi, Rose, you can't go out looking like that; neither can I looking like this; come on," Alyssa said, holding her hand out to her.

"What do you mean?"

"Go out there dressed like that; you'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there. First left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left. Hurry up!" The Doctor said; realizing that Alyssa was right, Rose took Alyssa's hand and went to the Wardrobe.

It took them a couple minutes before they had changed into something more appropriate to the era and went back to the Console room. The Doctor was under the control panel when they walked in. he looked up at the two as they walked over to him.

"Blimey." He said, his eyes flickering between Rose and Alyssa.

"Don't laugh," Rose muttered,

"You look beautiful," The Doctor said, before his eyes trained on Rose, "considering."

"Considering what?"

"That you're human." The Doctor said,

"Take that as a compliment Rose, he still has a bias against humans. Have you changed Doctor?" Alyssa said,

"I've changed my jumper. Come on." The Doctor said, beginning to use the grating they were standing on to boost himself up.

"Are you sure that will be enough?" Alyssa said, but he didn't answer.

"You two stay there. You've done this before. This is mine." Rose said and ran towards the Tardis doors and out of the Tardis. Alyssa and the Doctor following as they went out into a town, the ground covered in snow. "Ready for this? Here we go. History." the Doctor said, offering his arms to both Rose and Alyssa, who took it before they began walking. They entered a more active part of the town, and the Doctor grabbed a newspaper as they passed a person handing them out as Rose and Alyssa continued walking.

" I got the flight a bit wrong." As he walked to catch up with them, Alyssa let out a giggle as she walked to look at the newspaper he was holding. Before he folded it up.