The End of The World

Alyssa landed in what looked like a space station. She looked around and saw a giant window that was facing Earth. She frowned as she instantly remembered where she was. She heard the door open to the room and she quickly ducked to the side and hid as she heard two people walk into the room and heard a very familiar voice. "Mind you, when I said the great and the good, what I mean is, the rich." it was the Ninth Doctor, she let out a sigh of relief but stayed where she was as she listened in to the conversation the Doctor and Rose were having.

"But, hold on. They did this once on Newsround Extra. The sun expanding, that takes hundreds of years." Rose said,

"Millions, but the planet's now property of the National Trust. They've been keeping it preserved. See down there? Gravity satellites holding back the sun." The Doctor said pointing out satellites that surrounded the earth.

"The planet looks the same as ever. I thought the continents shifted and things." Rose said,

"They did, and the Trust shifted them back. That's a classic Earth. But now the money's run out, nature takes over."

"How long's it got?"

"About half an hour and then the planet gets roasted." The Doctor said, checking his watch,

"Is that why we're here? I mean, is that what you do? Jump in at the last minute and save the Earth?" Rose asked, Alyssa, smiled and decided this was the best time to reveal herself

"Times up for the Earth no real way to move Earth away from the sun." She said, and walked over to join them and looked down at the earth, ignoring the confused look from the Doctor and the startled look from Rose. She smiled at the two and said "Oh right, sorry, regenerated Doc, It's me, Alyssa. This is the first time you see me like this. I died in your future. I can't give you the details. Spoilers."

"Alyssa?" The Doctor asked as he stared at her, she just grinned at him and nodded before turning to Rose, who had a very confused look on her face.

"But you don't look anything like Alyssa," she said,

"Oh yeah, I will explain later, but Rose we told you we were aliens, so me changing my face really that much of a surprise?" She said, before looking back at the planet. "We can't save the earth Rose, there may be different ways to do that but there is no real reason to do so, the planet is empty, Humans have traveled across the stars and they left behind the world. Everything in life has the moment when it's life ends, this is that moment for Earth. So yeah we aren't jumping in to save it."

"wait everyone's gone?"

"yeah, they left, spread out across the stars leaving behind the Earth."

"Just me then," Rose said,

"who the hell are you?" A voice said behind them. the three turned around to see a blue man who was shocked that they were there. Alyssa instantly started digging through her pockets as the blue man walked over to them. The three meeting him halfway.

"Oh, that's nice, thanks." The Doctor said,

" But how did you get in? This is a maximum hospitality zone. The guests have disembarked. They're on their way any second now." the blue man said, Alyssa, smiled as her hand finally brushed her Psychic paper she brought it out

"That's me. I'm a guest. Look, I've got an invitation. Look. There, you see? It's fine, you see? The Doctor plus one. I'm the Doctor, this is Rose Tyler. She's my plus one." The Doctor said, flashing his Psychic paper Alyssa interrupted him and gave her own psychic paper to the man. Which he inspected with shock

"My name is Alyssa Smith, I'm sorry, I knew we should've told you we arrived, We are friends with the Face of Boe, wasn't he invited?" She asked, in which the blue man nodded "he invited us, I thought he told you."