The Hungry Earth & Cold Blood

For the first time since she started jumping, Alyssa didn't jump to an adventure she knew. She first jumped to an adventure with the Ninth Doctor to Japan. Although she didn't stay for long, she still had fun with the Doctor and much more. Some of them were not as peaceful as the one she jumped from. The Doctor had taken her and Martha ice skating. However, she did not know how to Ice skate, so she didn't leave the Doctor's side. She smiled as she remembered how the Doctor had held her while she got her bearings until she was finally was able to ice skate side by side with him. It was the most fun she had for a while.

She landed in the Tardis as the 11th Doctor, Rory, Amy were at the door. "Oi, you guys weren't planning to run off without me?" She said; they whipped around and noticed that she was wearing winter clothes. "Where did you just come from." the Doctor said as he ran over to her and took her hand, pulling her to the door with him. "Ice skating." She said as she smiled at the Doctor.

"Ah, that was very fun. How about Rio next?" The Doctor said, looking at her. She just smiled at him as they walked back over to the door. he let go of her hand and opened the door. "Behold Rio!" Amy and Rory looked out and saw a graveyard.

"Nah," Amy said; Alyssa looked past her and nodded as she looked at the ground as the three stepped outside.

"Not really getting the sunshine carnival vibe," Rory said, making the Doctor turn to him,

"No?" The Doctor said before something else caught his attention. He looked back at Alyssa as he walked forward. "Ooo, feel that, though. What's that?" before jumping up and down. "Do you feel that?" he asked; Alyssa frowned as she felt some type of sensation from the ground, and she walked up to him and jumped too. "Weird," She said,

"ground feels strange." He looked back at Rory and Amy and saw that Rory tried to feel what they were feeling, "Just us then." He said before he looked around the graveyard. His eyes falling on a patch of blue grass. "Wait. That's weird."

"What's weird?" Rory asked,

"Doctor, stop trying to distract us. We're in the wrong place." Amy said before the Doctor turned around and walked past her and passed the Tardis. Alyssa followed, frowning as she searched her brain for the episode she was in as Amy continued to complain. "Doctor, it's freezing, and I've dressed for Rio. We are not stopping here. Doctor. You listening to me? It's a graveyard. You promised me a beach." Alyssa and the Doctor kneeled in front of a big mound of blue grass, and the Doctor pulled some out to inspect it.

"Blue grass. Patches of it all around the graveyard. So, Earth, 2020-ish, ten years in your future, wrong continent for Rio, I'll admit, but it's not a massive overshoot." The Doctor said, and Alyssa shook her head. As she looked around the graveyard some more.

"Why are those people waving at us?" Amy said, and the three looked in the direction she was looking to see two people waving from a great deal away.

"Can't be." The Doctor said before taking out a pair of Binoculars. As Rory started waving back. Amy immediately stopping him. "It is. It's you two." the Doctor said, gesturing to Rory and Amy.

"No, we're here. How can we be up there?"

"Rory, we time travel. Do you really think it's too far-fetched for your future selves to come to see you here?" Alyssa said, and Rory just shrugged his shoulders

"Ten years in your future. Come to relive past glories, I'd imagine. Humans, you're so nostalgic." The Doctor said,

"We're still together in ten years?" Amy said, looking at Rory,

"No need to sound so surprised," Rory said,

"Hey, let's go and talk to them. We can say hi to future us. How cool is that?" Amy said, grabbing Rory's arm to move towards them, only for Alyssa to grab her arm and yanking her back