Epilogue

1 year later

Niall's P.O.V

"Please get into your places!"
A lady screamed, ordering everyone to get on the float they were suppose to be in.
"Boys, please hurry along", she said as she pushed us onto our float.

"Jesus, we're one of the worlds biggest boybands, performing at the Olympics and this is how they treat us?" Louis said.

I laughed and patted his shoulder, "Please don't turn into one of those people who get mad when their assistant brings them regular water instead of sparkling water". He laughed along with me as our manager handed us our mics.

"Please don't make a fool of yourselves out there. Remember the Queen and King are watching tonight, don't screw it up". Harry then butted into the conversation, "I promise we will make a complete fool of ourselves". He smiled and nodded his head.

Liam came up to me, "Do you think she's out there watching Niall?", I looked down and shrugged, "I don't know mate, hopefully".

It had been a year since I last saw Abbie, well, Princess Abigail. One hole year of wondering what she was doing? Did she find someone else? Did she forget about me? Ever since then I've had a huge part of me missing and I never exactly learned how to fill it up. I mean, I had to let her go, but hell did it kill me to watch her get on that helicopter.

"Don't give up on her just yet, okay brother?" He said looking at me with hopeful eyes. I nodded.

"I miss her", Louis said followed by Liam, "I think we all do mate".

"The performance is about to begin!" The same lady from before announced. We got in our places as they counted down.

This one's for Abbie.

~*~
Abbie's P.O.V

"But how can they run so much and not get tired that's what I really don't get" I heard my mom arguing with my dad. "Sweetie, they run almost everyday I think that's why"

I decided to block out their boring conversation and watch the runners, well, run. Trust me, it was much more interesting. I don't even know why they dragged me here along with them. I'd rather much be at my home.

Once the event was done, I rested my chin on my hand and observed people.

Then I heard music, I thought hey this is a catchy tune. As I looked to see who was performing I almost threw up right then and there. I spotted those blue eyes I once fell in love with, my jaw dropped. He was there. In the same building as me. It had been a year since I last saw him. Even though we were far from them I could still see his blue eyes.

I watched as he jumped around and sang his heart out like he always did.

I couldn't help but smile. 1 year does a lot.

Once they were finished performing I excused myself and left.

~*~
Niall's P.O.V

We all high fived eachother "That was epic!!" I yelled. Hopefully Abbie was there tonight, so we sort of knew we were both doing okay.

"Now let's go party, I'm paying!" Louis said as we all were now free to go. We followed him until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was face to face with a man in a black tux, oh no, not again.

"Excuse me sir, but you are Niall Horan, right?" He asked.

I turned to look at the boys as they all stood there worried. "Don't worry, go ahead and go. I'll catch up with you guys later", they all nodded and slowly made their way to the exit.

I tired to face the man again, "Yeah, I'm Niall Horan. Why do you ask?"

He smiled, "There's someone who'd like to meet you, now, come this way"

I followed as he walked back next to the floats, there I spotted a girl turning her back towards us. She had a black dress that fit her body tightly and reached up to her shoulders. She also had a big cream colored cardigan. But she was also wearing a tiara.

"Princess Abigail, I've brought you Mr. Horan as you asked"

I couldn't believe my ears but I believed once the girl turned around. "Thank you Richard, I'll meet you back up in the balcony in a while". She said, with that he nodded and walked away.

I looked at her, still shocked that she was right there in front of me. She looked back at me, with the same expression. After about a minute she spoke up. "Hello Niall Horan, I'm princess Abigail" she said with a smile.

I chuckled and bowed down to her, "Hello Princess Abigail, it's surly an honor to meet you"

She giggled. "How about we take a walk around the stadium and talk for a bit?"

"I wouldn't want anything else" I smiled at her. She smiled back.

I took her arm in mine and that was the day we fell in love all over again.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

OH MY GOD HI HI I FINALLY UPDATED AND ILL TRY SUPER HARD TO MAKE THE SEQUEL. I'm so sorry that I promise you guys things then it never happens and I am truly deeply sorry for everything. This is the last final chapter to this book and I'll have a title and cover (maybe even the first chapter) to the sequel!!!! 😌 Thank you guys for everything with this book, honestly it means so much to me. Please don't forget to vote & I love you all.