Chapter 3

A/N:

Surprise!!!!!! :D It's Niall! Haha well I'm putting Niall in the book a bit early, just to show you what's going on right now in his world while Abbie is creating her plan. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (:< sorry I've been wanting to do that xD well enjoy! And please keep voting and commenting! <3

--------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Niall

.:Niall's POV:.

"Thank you Toronto we had an amazing time!!!" Harry yelled into the audience. We had just finished our last World Tour concert and we were heading back to London for our break.

We finally got off stage and went outside to load up in our tour bus.

Once we got inside we just chilled there.

"How many months did Simon say we would have off?" Liam asked.

"He said we would have 3 months off, but knowing Simon he really meant 2 months off" Louis replied.

"He sure sounded truthful to me?" Zayn protested, looking at me.

I just shrugged and returned to my phone. I had gone on twitter to see what fans had been saying about the break up. Oh ya, I forgot to mention. My ex cheated on me.

Lily was everything to me,

I gave her all she wanted.

I treated her like a Princess.

But I guess that wasn't enough for her, I caught her one day sleeping with another guy. Here's the worst part.

It was on my bed, in my flat.

Do you know how it feels like to walk into your home and see that your girlfriend, of 1 year, is sleeping with a stranger. In YOUR bed?

The boys have told me to get over it, and maybe it wasn't meant to be. But I couldn't forget about her.

"You alright Niall?" Harry asked a little concerned.

"Ya, I'm alright mate, just thinking"

"Niall? Don't tell me your thinking about Lily"

"How can I not think about her Haz? She was everything to me"

"Mate, sometimes, you have to let go. She was a slut anyways. There's no way you couldn't of seen it coming"

"Hazza, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Nialler, what is it?"

"Why can't I ever get a girl?"

"Niall?! You have millions of girls out there who want you to get in there pants! How could you say that?"

"Because... Whenever I meet a girl I like, we always end up being just friends, or I get rejected by them, or I get cheated on. It's the same over and over again and I'm tired of it..."

"Niall, there's someone out there for everyone. You just haven't found her yet. Hey, maybe you'll find her in London?! You never know" he said taking a sip of his beer.

Harry's right maybe I will find a nice girl when we get back to London.

"You really think I'll find my princess, Harry?"

"I know you'll find your princess Niall. She's just waiting for her Prince Charming to arrive"

-----------------------------------

It's pretty short, I know. But I thought this was a super cute chapter ☺. And there's plenty more Niall to come. Please keep voting and fanning!! <3