Chapter 6

Chapter 6: That Girl

.:Niall's POV:.

"Hi" she said with a soft voice. Flashing her beautiful white smile. She had long red hair that went down past her shoulders, she was wearing dark skinny jeans and a yellow flowy top. Her big brown eyes that sparkled in the light.

I didn't even know the girl and I've already fallen head over heels for her.

"I'm Niall" I said sticking my hand out. She slowly took it and looked behind me. I knew the lads were doing something stupid behind me.

They dared me to come up to her and tell her a cheesy pick up line.

"Umm? Are those your friends?" she said laughing.

"Uh.. Ya, well, ya they are" I said rubbing my neck.

"So... Are you going to talk. Or?" she said. Shit. I didn't know a cheesy pick up line.

"Umm. Well. Ok, my friends kinda dared me to come up to you and tell you a cheesy pick up line. So... ya"

"Well, go for it. I'm all ears" she said smiling again.

"Ok, ok" I put on my serious face and she giggled a little. Then I walked up to her and continued and acted sexy. In a funny way.

I leaned on the wall and looked at her. She just kept smiling and giggling.

"Hey babe, are there 21 letters in the alphabet?" I asked her.

"Umm?" she started counting with her fingers. "No, there's 26" she said.

"Oh I'm sorry love. I forgot U-R-A-Q-T"

She laughed so cute. Her laugh was contagious, it wasn't long before I joined her.

"That, was, actually a really good one. I've never heard that one before"

So, did that mean other guys have tried to pick her up?

"Really? Other guys have tried things like that on you?"

"Ya, and you don't know how many have failed..." she said as I followed her to the dress section.

"Well? What did they say?"

"The usual pick up lines. Hey are you from Tennessee? Cause your the only 10-I-See, Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven, cause you look like an angel. And all that other crap" she said. "But you, there's something different about you" she turned to me and our eyes finally met.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked. She nodded, giggled and continued looking at the dresses. She was looking at one in particular. A short flowery dress with a light brown belt.

"That dress would look beautiful on you" Did I just say that? She looked at me and smiled.

"You really think so?"

"I know so" I managed to say. She just took my breath away.

"Well, I guess I'll be going" she said taking the dress to pay for it. "Niall! We have to go!" Louis yelled. I couldn't just let her walk away.

I ran after her.

"Hey wait!!" I yelled, she quickly turned before she left out the door.

.:Abbie's POV:.

"Hey wait!!" I heard him yell. I quickly turned to see what he wanted.

"Ya?"

"I didn't even catch your name.."

I stood there and finally said "Abbie"

"Hey Abbie, I'm Niall. So, Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. I think I like you. Can I have your number???" I laughed as he sang to me, he even danced all goofy.

"Any guy who will dance for me like that in a public place, will defiantly have my number" he smiled so big as he took out his phone. I gave him my number, we said our goodbyes and we went our separate ways.

About 2 minutes later I get a call from an unknown number. I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, is this the Abbie I just met right now?" I heard a familiar Irish accent say.

"Yes Niall, this is Abbie"

"Ok, good. Just making sure you didn't give me a fake number"

I laughed and heard him laughing as well. "Nope, it's Abbie!" I said.

"Haha, so? I was just wondering, if you weren't busy... Would you like to go get ice cream with me tomorrow??"

"Definitely"

"Ok see you tomorrow love. Bye"

"Bye Niall" with that we hung up. I got to my hotel, changed to pjs, and turned on the tv, surprised to see what was on it.