Chapter 13

A/N: Hey lovely's! After reading this chapter please read my authors note at the end, VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Thank you (: Enjoy the chapter!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Chapter 13: Surprise

After the long car ride to the beach we finally arrived.

Niall, of course always being a gentalmen, opened the door for me. "Thanks you sir" I told him. "Any time ma lady" I giggled at his cute accent.

We walked to the boardwalk where Eleanor was suppose to meet us. Louis ran up to a girl with brown hair that was but up into a messy bun like mine, looked to be in her twenties. She had a nice figure and was wearing shades, some jean shorts, had a loose white tank top, and flip flops.

"Im guessing thats Eleanor" I told Niall sarcasticly. "Thats not her" He replied, then looked over to me, I looked at him confused.

"Just kidding, thats her" he said so smoothly. I laughed at how gullibel I was. Louis came over to us with his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Abbie, this is Eleanor, my girlfriend. Eleanor, this is Abbie, Niall's girlfriend" She took her shades off and looked me up and down. "Hi Abbie its nice to meet you" she said shaking my hand, "You look really familiar?..." She said continuing to look at me.

Oh no.

I thought to myself.

"Ehh, i give up. I can't seem to put my finger on it" She said.

Phew. Another close one.

~

We ended up just laying down on the sand next to the shoreline. Talked about the usual, and the most random things too.

One minute were talking about music, the next our childhood, which i totally made up. And then about who was going to win in the next football match, Ireland or Manchester.

"Ireland's going to take it, hands down' Niall said.

"Ill admit, Irelands having a pretty good season. So far. But they have nothing against Manchester" I protested.

"But you gotta face the facts! If Manchester does win, its out of luck" Eleanor backfired.

"When was the last time Ireland won a World Cup?? Huh? Huh?" Louis added, also backing me up. Eleanor and Niall stood quiet. "Didnt think so!!" I added and high fived Louis.

We all laughed, I turned my head, and noticed someone looking at us. He had black hair, he was in all black, with black shades. He grabbed something from his pocket, a phone. Surely he was from the FBI.

My thought were interuppted by Niall's voice. "Whats wrong babe?"

I looked at him, then looked back. "Just feeling a bit under the weather, thats it"

I then looked at Louis, and i knew he knew something was up cause he beat me to it before i could say it.

"Why don't we go home? Its getting late and Paul will kill us for staying out this long"

"Ok" we all said and quickly gathered our belongings. Louis looked at me and pionted to something behind me. I turned around and saw the guy.

"Hello Miss" "Uh.. Hi" i responded.

"Whats your name?" he asked/

"Her names Abbie. And you should go before I call the cops on you" Niall said wrapping his arm around my waist protectivly.

"Son, I am a cop. And I've done nothing wrong" he simply said.

"Really?" Niall asked.

"Yeah"

"I never knew it was legal to wear a fake badge and have a fake police tag" Niall said pointing to the mans badge.

The man looked at me and Niall, "Lets forget this ever happened aye?" he said.

Niall nodded still looking protective, and the man walked away and drove off in a black van.

Everyone was shocked with what just happened, espicially me. What just happened? Who was that man, cause surley he wasn't part of the FBI.

Then I relized it. This is reality. Im a Princess on the lose, out here in the real world, Im not safe. Anyone will, and can hurt me in a blink of an eye. Im not surrounded by big walls anymore or huge bodyguards. Out here, its a game between the good people, and the bad. And right now, Im the prize.

{ Man's P.O.V }

-Phone call convo.-

Man: "Boss?"

Unknown: "Yeah? Did you get her?"

Man: "About that, we kinda have a problem"

Unknown: "What is it?"

Man: "Shes made friends in the outside world, we cant even touch her without them getting in the way"

Unknown: "Then shoot them out of the way dumbarse! What do you think the gun's for?!?!

Man: "But Sir? There were witnesses"

Unknown: "Look, just get the Princess. Whatever it takes. We need that girl!!"

Man: "What plan do you suggest Sir?"

Unknown: "Find her weakness, then we can make a plan from that. Your mission right now, follow her and FIND. THAT. WEAKNESS!!!!"

-Phone Call Ended-

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Bam! Cliffhanger! Sorry, i had to!

How are you guys liking it?? ( Not to sound cocky but ) I actually liked this chapter! Sorry for such slow updates, I've had writers block on this book for ages!! But I finally updated! Have you guys read that Zerrie fanfic I'm Not Her ? Then you should!!! Its amazing! I barley started reading it and Im hooked! I started this morning and im already on chapter 17. The book is by @lovelost123 ,shoutout to you for being such an amazing writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (:

Remember to spread the word about my fanfic, I'd REALLY like to see this in the Popular Stories on Wattpad!

Vote,

Fan,

Read,

and comment!!!

I have to many ghost followers!!!!!! Talk to me! Inbox me!