Chapter 5

Chapter 5: A Whole New World

I quickly ran towards the side of the road and waited for a taxi I called for a couple minutes before I left.

A yellow car pulled aside and I ran towards it. I got inside the backseat.

"So where you going to Miss?" the driver asked.

"Umm? Doncaster please?"

"Ok Miss, why you goin so far away by yourself?" he said in his Country accent. I could tell he wasn't from around here. He turned the car motor on and drove off.

"Umm..." I had to stop and think for a while. "I'm going to... visit my brother, yeah, my brother... William"

"Ok then, hey! You know who lives here! Princess Abbie! I heard she's really sweet. Imagine living in that big castle! That would be sweet!"

"Ya, it is"

"Huh?"

"Oh, I said ya it sure would be!"

"Oh, ya know. You look a lot like her"

I stayed quiet for a minute.

.:Driver's POV:.

There was somthin about this girl that wasn't right. What would she be doin at this castle? And she looks a lot like that Princess Abbie girl. Somethin just ain't right.

-1 Hour Later-

She looked scared. Or worried.

"What were you doin at the castle so late sweetie??"

"I- uhh I'm friends with Princess Abbie, and I went to visit her"

I looked at her, then realized we where in Doncaster already. She told me to drop her off at a hotel.

I dropped her off in the nicest one in town, "There ya go Miss, that'll be $45" she handed me $100. "Uh, Miss? This is more than what i asked for" "Keep it, itll come to more use to you than for me" with that she grabbed her backpack and got out. I told her one last thing before she left.

"Your secrets safe with me Princess"

She turned back, smiled, mouthed "Thank you" and disappeared into the hotel. Then I drove off.

.:Abbie's POV:.

I walked into the hotel and got a room for me to stay in.

"Hello ma'am, how can I help you?" the lady in the lobby said.

"Hello, can I get a room?"

She looked at me suspiciously then started typing on her computer.

"Ok, there's just a few questions I have to ask you. How old are you? What's your name? And how long will you be staying?"

"My names Abbie... Walker, I'm 18, and I'll be staying here for..." I know I couldn't tell her I was staying here for more than a month. I'll have to make a plan for that as well. "For 2 weeks"

She handed me the key without another word. I went to the elevator and pressed the Floor 4 button. The doors closed.

I found my room, went inside to change. I changed into new regular skinny jeans that were cut open from the knees, and a yellow tang top that fit me a little loose from my waist. Grabbed my backpack once again, then left to wonder around Doncaster. Just to see where it takes me.

I walked out of the hotel and started wondering around. There were quite a lot of people out. Espesially a lot of girls yelling? I don't know what? I ignored them and continued walking. I made it to Top Shop. One of my favorite stores.

Although, before I couldn't buy anything from here, cause I had to wear dresses all the time!!! I was looking at all the dresses and beautiful shirts when, paparazzi!!

"Shit!" I told myself.

I quickly ran to a dressing room, and hid there from them.

The reason why I couldn't be seen by paparazzi is because, I knew they'd recognize me. That's how much of a good eye they have. And if they catch a picture of me something's gonna happen with it, that'll maybe get me caught by the CIA and get me taken home.

I peeked out of the door and noticed they weren't there anymore. I got out and the manager looked at me weird.

"What?" I said

"Uh? Why did you run into the dresser when paparazzi come in?"

"Is that really any of you business?" I said a little annoyed.

She just rolled her eyes and left. I continued looking at clothes, then noticed 5 boys walk in.

Giving them no attention I just went to the shirt section. Then one of them came up to me.

"Hey" he said with a smile. He had beautiful blue eyes, and messy blond hair under his blue snapback. You could tell he wasn't from around here, because he had an Irish accent.

"Hi" I said as well with a smile.