Chapter 2

Hey guys, ok just letting you know that you won't be seeing Niall in the book yet, probably in like the 4th or 5th chapter. So far Its just showing how and why she wants to runaway from being a Princess (: Enjoy chapter 2!! <3 Also make sure to check out my other stories!! :D

-------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Prince Daniel

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I arose from my bed and stretched out my arms. I got off of my bed and went downstairs.

Once I got to the kitchen my Nana was already there talking with our butler. Mr. Johnson. But I just call him Johnson since he told me to call him that.

Like my Nana, I had a strong relationship with Johnson. Him and my Nana cared for me when I was younger more that my parents did. We would always talk to eachother, when I was little he would always be the special guest in my tea party, he'd always play along with me.

"Good morning Princess, how'd you sleep?" he said pouring tea in my cup.

"I woke up ever so well, how about you?"

"I woke up fine, thanks for asking Princess"

I looked around, but there were no sight of my parents. "Nana, where have my parents gone?" I said in my thin British accent.

"They went to a Charity Tennis game my dear"

"Oh, of course" I said a little depressed. I've always felt as if my parents never had time for me.

"Oh, sweetie. Your mother said that Prince Daniel is coming by" Nana said.

"Is it for the arranged marriage thing??" "Of course dear!"

"Ughhhh!!!" I yelled. She just laughed.

"When your done, you must go get ready"

"Ok Nana".

Once I finished I went up to my room and started to get ready. I picked a golden yellow puffy dress. Like Bell's from Beauty & The Beast. I combed and straightened my long brown hair, then I applied some mascara. My Nana came from behind me and put my Tiara on. "There... Just like a Princess" we both smiled into the mirror, then we heard Johnson calling us.

"Princess! The Prince is waiting for you outside in the garden!!!"

I was about to walk down stairs when my Nana pulled me back.

"Try not to hurt the boy Abbie" I laughed then went off to the garden.

I saw a boy, about 18-19 with a usual Prince outfit. He was admiring the roses when he heard my footsteps. He quickly turned and walked up to me,

"Hi, I'm Prince Daniel, but you could just call me Daniel" he stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"You must be...?"

"Princess Abbie, but you could just call me Abbie" His smile was big and bright, he had dark brown hair, a little long. We talked a little longer and walked around the garden.

"Well?" he asked

"Well, what?" I asked confused.

"Do you pick me? To marry you?"

"I'm sorry Daniel, but I'm not really interested in this whole "arranged marriage" thing, we could still be friends"

"Are you saying no to me?!" he said sounding a bit aggressive.

"No, I'm just saying I don't want to do this"

"So I came all the way out here, just so some lame princess, refuses my proposal?!!!"

"Excuse me?! That's no way to talk to someone like that, now get out of here before I fucking sock you in the face!!"

"Go ahead! Hit me! How much do you wanna bet you can't even knock me down!!" with that I threw my fist towards his eye and he stumbled down.

"What was that about not knocking you down?" I said in a sweet voice.

He got up and said "Your a little monster" then went running.

I walked back inside my castle and my Nana and Johnson looked at me with a smile. "What? He was being very uncalled for" I said smiling as well.

I went to my room, not being bothered for the rest of the day, and I figured out my plan, how to escape.

------------------------------------

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter. Like I said before, you might not see Niall in the story yet. But thank you for reading!!! <3