Chapter 8

Hello Beautifuls!!! (: this chapter is going to be SUPER L.O.N.G!!!! ...just like Niall's penis. Wot?!? Who said That!!!??? Haha jk but ya c: love you guys, thanks for fanning, commenting, reading, and voting. You guys are truly amazing in every way possible. Enjoy! <3 Stay beaUtiful <3

-------------------------------------

Chapter 8: First Date/Meeting New Friends

"Charlie, this isn't a good idea" I kept telling her. We were outside of her castle in Doncaster with my things.

"Come on Abbie!! The worst my parents can do is say no" she said as she pouted and crossed her arms.

"May I remind you that I'm Runaway Princess, with the FBI, SWAT team, and police on my tail. And your parents can turn me in?!"

"Just... come on!" she said and grabbed my hand. She led me inside with my things and she saw her parents in the dinning room.

"Hey mom, hey dad!!" she screamed as we walked in, me being close behind her.

"Hey sweetie! Dinners ready" her mom and dad said.

"Oh, hey Abbie! I almost didn't recognize you with your red hair, What are you doing here?" her mom, Queen Patricia, said. I slightly waved and Charlie took it from there.

"See mom, uhh, Abbie. Sorta, needs a place to stay?" her parents looked at her confused.

"Well, where are your parents? What are you doing here in Doncaster anyways?" her dad, King Joseph, said.

"Umm... I-uh I sorta ran away..." I quietly told them. The King and Queen both got up from there chairs in quite shock. They looked at eachother then back to me and Charlie.

"What do you mean? How?" the Queen asked.

"Well, it's kind of a long story..." they motioned me to sit with them and I told them, repeating the same things I told Charlie.

"Sooo? Can she stay with us?" Charlie asked.

They looked at eachother, then the King said "Well... I guess, you can stay with us as long as you like" with a smile.

Charlie and I jumped up with excitement, "But!" the Queen said. "If the guards find out your here with us or catch you, I'm sorry to say but, we can't defend you..." she said in sorry.

"It's fine. Thank you do much for letting me stay!" I said. They smiled and nodded then me and Charlie went up to her room to leave my stuff. I saw the time and it was barley 1:00 pm.

"This is gonna be the best!! So what do you wanna do later?" Char asked.

"Well, I might go on a date" I replied.

Charlie's face lit up, then she threw questions at me from left to right.

"Who is he?!"

"What's his name?!"

"Where are you guys going!?"

"How long have you known eachother?!"

"Or is it a girl?!"

"How old is he?! Maybe he's a child molester!!!"

"Oh my gosh Char do you want to get slapped in the face!!!?" I chuckled and she quietly sat on her bed.

"Tell me!!" she cried

"Ok, ok. His names Niall, we met yesterday at Top Shop before I bumped into you. We exchanged numbers then he asked me out on a date. He's taking me out for ice cream, and he looks about 18-19??" I told her.