Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Something's Fishy

.:Abbie's POV:.

"Hi, I'm Zayn" the boy with a black quiff and his arm tattooed said as he grabbed me into a hug.

"I'm Liam" the boy with shaved brown hair came and took me into a hug.

"I'm, Louis. Don't be alarmed, I'm very friendly" he said hugging me then picking me up and spinning me around.

Once he put me down a boy with green eyes and curly brown hair came up to me. "Hi love, I'm Harry" he said also bringing me into a hug.

"It's nice to meet you all" I said. They also introduced themselves to Charlie.

"Why don't we all go to the living room?" Harry asked. We all nodded and walked over there.

As I was walking someone pulled my arm and into a hallway.

"Owww!!" I said then saw it was Charlie. "What was that for?!" I told her.

"I think curly boys after me" she said

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"He's been eyeing me since I stepped foot in here!!" she half whispered half screamed.

"Don't worry! Maybe he's nice? Who knows? Maybe he's the father of your children?" I said joking.

She slapped my arm. "Owwww!!! Why do you like hurting me?!" I said. "Just get ALONG with him"

"Ok" with that we walked into the living room and I say next to Niall on the couch and Char sat next to Harry. Liam and Zayn sat on the floor playing Call Of Duty on their X Box, and Louis was also on the floor skyping with his girlfriend I think.

.:Zayn's POV:.

I saw that Niall and Abbie were cuddling on the couch, Niall whispering things into her ear and she'd start laughing.

I have to admit, It kinda made me feel lonely. I missed Perrie.

Shes on a tour right now, you don't know how much I just want her to come back home.

But enough about me!

It seems as if Niall found someone he can be himself around. Something that Lily didn't like. Niall seems... happier.

"How about BlackOps?" Liam asked me. Realizing that we where picking a game to play on our X Box.

"Ya! Put it on!!" I said grabbing on of the controllers.

"No way!! You guys have BlackOps?!" I heard Abbie say as she gently got up from the couch and sat next to me on the floor.

"Ya? You play?" I asked very surprised. Abbie looks like the type of girl who wants nothing to do with video games.

"Well, when I was little, I played a bit" she said as Liam handed her a controller as well.

"Well get ready to get your ass whooped!!" Liam yelled.

"Watch your mouth boy!" she said. "Never judge a book by its cover"

Wow, this girl has the looks, charms, and likes to play video games?! She's perfect for our Nialler! I like this girl.

The game started.

"Hey!!! You killed me!" Liam yelled. It was barley the beginning of the game and Abbie already killed him.

"Told you not to judge a book by its cover!!" she said sticking her tongue out at him.

"Niall!!! You girlfriends being mean!" Liam said whining to Niall.