Chapter 16

Chapter 16: The End?

I tried so hard not to just breakdown on the driveway.

Is this really happening? I should've told Niall, I should've. I can't now, cause he'll just get hurt. I have to end all of this now.

I dropped my phone and started running, I know Moon Dr. is close by, me and Niall always walked past there.

Niall.

I just wish I could tell him what's happening, I'm sure he'd know how to fix it, how to fix everything.

But I can't let him get hurt. I can't.

{ Niall's POV }

What's taking Abbie so long?

I thought to myself. She said she was just getting a breath of air.

"Hey, you alright mate?" Liam asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Um. Yeah, I'm just gonna go check on Abbie" I say getting off of the couch.

As I walked outside I looked around for Abbie but she was no where to be found, "Abbie?" Where was she?

I looked at the ground and spotted her phone, what the?

I looked for her one more time and just running across the street, I spotted her.

"ABBIE!!" I yelled, what was she doing?

She reached the other end of the street, looked at me and mouthed 'sorry' what's going on? Why is she saying sorry? Then she continued running.

No, no, no, no, no.

Something was wrong, I felt it.

I ran back inside, "LADS!" I yelled.

"Whoa, Niall, calm down mate. What's wrong?" Louis asked.

"It's Abbie. I don't know where she's going, she was running, she said sorry, somethings wrong, I know it, we need to follow her!"

We all ran out of the house and I led them to where Abbie last ran.

"This is where I last saw her, I don't know which way she would've gone"
I say sounding a bit panicky than expected.

Then I remember, Moon Dr., it's just a couple of blocks away. Why did I remember Moon Dr.? There was a small park there, where me and Abbie would always walk to. We'd stay there for hours.

How do I know she'll be there? I don't even know if she'll be there, but it's worth a try.

"Moon Dr." I say, the boys look at me like if I'm crazy.

"Moon Dr.!" I say again and start running in that direction. Hearing footsteps behind me, which were the boys.

Please let her be there.

{ Abbie's POV }

I made it to Moon Dr. and looked for the address, it led me to a small abandoned building.

"Just turn back Abbie, there's still time" "No, Abbie. You have to end this"

I sat down on the floor, not sure of what I should do. I heard a crackling noises as I sat down.

I reached for my back pocket and pulled a little bag of M&M's out. Where did I get M&M's?

I must've gotten them from the house before I got that message. I put them back, got up, and walked into the building.

It was cold.

The paint peeling off the walls showed just how old it was, graffiti was everywhere, rats running everywhere. This place was horrible.

Down the hall there was a light in one of the rooms, that must be where the people are.

I slowly walked towards the room, there's still time to back out?

I mentally slapped my-self.

I finally reached the outside of the room, I heard muffling noises, and laughing.

I took a deep breath, then I walked in.

"Nice of you to join us Princess Abigail"

I gasped. "Charlie?" I asked shocked.

"Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!" She said with a wicked smile as she got up of her seat and made her way towards me. "Didn't suspect it was me huh?" She said with a wink.

"How could you? I thought you were my bestfriend!" I said about to punch her but two big men stood behind me and held me back.

"Awww, you thought I was your friend? That's cute"

"What would your parents think of this?!" I say trying to get out of their hands.

"My parents wouldn't suspect a thing, I am their little angel after-all"

"Why?" I ask her as she walks away. "Why are you doing this?" She stops in her tracks and turns back to face me.

"Why?" she says smiling, "why am I doing this to you?" she starts laughing.

"Well first of all, I want to over throw you. See, your the highest of the Princesses cause your daddy, is the King off ALL of England, which means he's more powerful than my daddy"

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Page 214 of The King Manual: A Princess of all power can be over thrown and power will be passed on to the next Princess, which is me, if the Princess of all power gets deeply ill, thrown in jail, or killed" she says the last with a smirk.

"Why do you want to over throw me Charlie" I ask, still in the hands of the big men.

"I envy you Abbie, I want all that power, knowing you you're not going to use it the right way"

"And how would you like me to use it?"

"Make everyone's life a living hell"

She reaches for her pocket, then I remembered, all those karate lessons better pay off.

I forcefully pulled my hand over my head throwing one of the men, then turning around and kicking the other one in the head.

I shoot for the door and I'm outside then hall but then I hear a gun click.

"You really think it's that easy?"

I stop and turn around.

"Your dead to me" she says.

"Go to hell" I say.

"That's where you'll be seeing me"

This is it? This is the end. I didn't even get to tell Niall I loved him, I didn't get to see my Granny for the last time. It's over for me.

Before I can process what's going on I'm lying on the floor and Niall is by my side.