Chapter 11

Chapter 11: That Was Close

"It was nice meeting you all!" I screamed as I got into Niall's car along with Charlie.

"It was nice meeting you too! Remember, tomorrow!" Louis screamed.

I gave him a thumbs up and a smile and Niall took me and Char home.

Once we got there Niall walked me and Char to the gate.

"I think I hear my mom calling me?!" Char said as she ran threw the gates as they opened.

I shook my head and laughed. Niall did the same.

"The lads really liked you Abbie" he said grabbing my hands.

"They were hilarious! They've become like my second family"

"Soo, I'll see you tomorrow then?" he said with a smile.

"Yes, Louis said he'd be my tour guide around Doncaster"

He nodded then leaned forward and his lips met mine.

When he broke the kiss he kissed my nose and places his forehead against mine "Goodnight" he whispered. "Goodnight" I said back.

Then he waved goodbye to Charlie and drove off.

I couldn't stop smiling.

Then Charlie stopped me before I walked inside.

"Charlie let me-" "Shhhh!!" she said cutting me off.

She peeked a little through the door and saw men in black suits. Then a shiny badge that had FBI on them.

"Fuck, Charlie!! What are they doing here?!" I started to panic. I was sure they were here looking for me.

"SHHHH!!!!" she said. "There's a way around the back, follow me" she whispered and I followed her.

We made it to the back door and I slowly went first, then Charlie.

Trying not to make any noise, we tip toed past the kitchen. I was almost to the stairs when the FBI saw Charlie.

"Oh, Princess Charlie! What are you doing coming back home do late?"

I quickly jumped and ducked behind a small table hoping they wouldn't see me.

"Uhhh.. I was... At a friends house?" she said quite slowly.

"Uh huh? Your close to Princess Abigail right?" he asked. Charlie motioned for me to start crawling up the stairs.

"Ya, why?" she asked them.

"Well, she's been missing for about 3 days. And we wanted to know if you've come in contact with her within those 3 days?"

"Really?! She's missing?!" Char said sounding dumbfounded. "I haven't talked to her in ages!!!" she said.

"Oh, ok well I guess well be going" he said as he motioned his partner to the door "Thank you for your time" he was about to open the door when, oh no, no, Abigail Lynn Hensworth!! Do not sneeze!!!!!! What ever you do do not sn- sne- "AHHHHHCHOOOOO!!!!!" I sneezed. I quickly covered my mouth.

"What was that?" one of the men said as they looked up the stairs. I quickly ran up and quietly hid in Char's closet in her room.

{Charlie's POV}

Shit!! I had to come up with a cover, I saw from the corner of my eye that Abbie had run into my room.

"Wooo, sorry, that was my, uhh, ringtone. Oh look at that!!! Dani wants me to check my boobs for breast cancer, I must head to my room now, have a good night gentlemen" before I could run up the stairs they said,

"Mind if we have a look around your room?" Fuck!! We're screwed! I turned around to face them.

"Of course" I said leading them up to my room.

"Heres my room, you can leave now" I said pushing them out, but they wouldn't buge.

"No no" he said and pushed me aside. I saw and eye pop out of my closet, it was Abbie.

I told her to stay quite and still. She lightly nodded and quickly stiffened as they came close to the closet.

{Abbie's POV}

I saw their shadow getting closer and closer to the closet.

I closed my eyes not wanting to know what happens next.

The door knob slowly turned, I bit my lip.

"It's getting really late, and Abbie hasn't been here in ages. Can we leave it at that?!" The King said.

"Ok, sorry, goodnight everyone" then I heard footsteps going down the stairs. Then the door close. Charlie opened the closet door, I hugged her tightly.

"That was a close one..." Char said.

"I know, I've never been so scared in my life!" I told her. Then we did what we always do.

We laughed about it.

Charlie was right, that was a close one.

---------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to update /: thank you all who were and are patient with me, I love you! <3 Thank you all sooo much for the great comments about this fanfic and ALL THE VOTES!!!!! :D it's unbelievable! I love you all so much!!! And I really mean it <3

Remember!! 25 votes, 10 comments, and 6 new fans for next chapter (:

Comment,

Fan,

Vote,

Read!! <3

«Momma Unicorn» (this is how I'll be signing off xD)