bambi (angst)

Requested by:No one
A/n:enough fluff we need abit of angst in here. This is too much angst holy moly.

A— Anger (what makes them angry? How do they deal with the anger?)
If he sees anyone he doesent recognize at his barn he would think theyre stealing his corn. He deals with it by threatening them that he will 'break his phone' w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶c̶k̶

B— Bad Habits (what bad habits do they have?)
Breaking his phone.

C— Can’t (what can’t they do? Is it a moral thing or some skill they just never learned?)
Trying not to break his phone.

D— Death (How do they die? With family or alone? How does their partner find out?)
Uh.... mmm i dont think he can die??

E— Embarrassed (what embarrasses them?)
Pinned to the wall or either an unexpected kiss.

F— Fake (what do they fake? An emotion? A lack of emotions?)
Emotional damage is what im thinking of.

G— Guilty (what do they feel guilty about? why?)
Accidentally hurting his partner,he feels guilty about it and he wont stop apologizing you.

H— Heartbreak (how did they deal with heartbreak? which time effected them the most?)

I— Insecure (what are their insecurities?)
Dont know about this one.

J— Jealous (what makes them feel jealous of others?)
Things he cant do that others could do.

K— Kill (what have they killed? any people? dreams? an animal?)
He didnt kill anything but we dont talk about whats in his barn.

L— Lost (what have they lost?)
Either their partner or something important.

M— Memory (what’s their best and worst memories?)
Their best memories are mostly with his partner and his worst memories is unknown.

N— Nightmare (do they have them? what are they about? Reactions?)
He does have nightmares sometimes,most of them are about him losing his partner or their partner leaving him. His reaction are fear and worry when he wakes up in cold sweat.

O— Obsolete (do they feel like they’ve been replace or could/should be? Do they feel like they aren’t useful?)
Sometimes. They sometimes feel like theyre not usefull.

P— Past (how has their past change them, has it made them better or worse?)
Their past is unknown but it kinda made it abit better.

Q— Question (do they question themselves a lot? do other question them? Do they question others?)
he would question himself alot,thinks about on what hes done or what he did.

R— Regret (what do they regret in life)
Suddenly yelling at his partner out if anger or hurting them.

S— Snake (have they ever betrayed someone? ever been betrayed? How did they react?)
They never betrayed anyone before and no one ever betrayed him but if someone did betray him his reaction would be priceless and just dissapointed.

T— Tears (what makes them cry?)
Not seeing his partner ever again

U— unmovable (What opinion will never change, not matter what goes against them?)
Hmm i dont know about this one thaat much.

V— Vicious (what makes them vicious, do they try to hide it or overcome it?)
Seeing his partner get hurt or either his corn getting stolen,he tries to hide it when his partner is near them but if his partner gets hurt then expect the other person to not see the light of day again.

W— Weak (what makes them feel weak? How do they avoid it?)
Not being able to save his partner on something dangerous,i dont know how he would be able to avoid it.
X— X-Ray (what’s going on inside? Both health wise and mentally, are they okay? Do they need some help?)
Theyre fine...i think...yea you should help them really.

Y— Yearn (what is one thing they want that they know they can’t have?)
I dont know about this one.

Z— Zero (what would they do if it were their last moments on earth?)
I didnt expect that but uh...i think he would sleep next to his partner and alls he wants is to hear his partners voice.

A/n:i didnt expect this to be too angsty i dont know how to respond to any of these. But i did my best on this