Short Oneshots

A/n:Yall have some fluffy stuff uh yuh! Oh yeah popcorn mod characters arent safe from the angst :) working on the angst for popcorn mod characters AHAHAHAH
-----------------------‐-----------------------------

It was near 8 am and youve had overslept and you were currently getting ready for work panicking inside trying to get ready quickly.

When you were done you quickly put on your (f/c) shoes and you were about to leave until you heard dave call out for your name.

Dave:"hey y/n? Have you forgotten anything?"

Y/n:"ah right!"

You ran up to him and gave him a kiss before saying goodbye to him as you ran out to work. Dave was trying to process what happened before blushing madly,he looked at the item he held in his hands which was your keys to the house as dave murmurred something.

Dave:"i meant this but....thanks-"

_________________________________________

You and bambi were currently hanging out and sitting at the park bench (luckily it wasnt freshly painted) while you were admirring the view you noticed bambi had been quiet for awhile since usually he would rant about some blue haired midget broke his phone  ̶wh̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ so you decided to ask him if he was doing okay since he had been quiet for awhile now to which he responds hes just thinking about something so you decided to just agree with it.

-meanwhile with bambi with his thoughts-

'Ive gotta do it this time..'

'No dammnit! Maybe later..'

'Shit this is my opportunity to do this why cant i even do one simple damn thing!'

-back to you-

You heard bambi muttering something you couldnt really hear much on what he was saying and you noticed a small red blush on his cheeks.

'Huh. I wonder whats he thinkin about.'

You thought until you heard someone walking up to you two,you looked up to see bandu.

Bandu:"hey there y/n! Hey there bambi!"

The trans male cheerfully said you gave him a simple "hey" and bambi didnt seem to respond hes still probably lost in his thoughts.

Bandu:"hey y/n. Do ya mind if i could talk to bambi for a lil bit?"

Y/n:"yea sure."

You nudged bambi a little and told him bandu wanted to talk to him for a little while and so the two walked off to somewhere a little bit far away from you leaving you alone.

......you didnt knew what bandu had told bambi but you could hear a distant scream.
_________________________________________

"Noooo....dont gooooo....."

Bandu whined while tugging the sleeve of your sweater it was getting late so you had to go home and plus you needed to finish some of your work.

Y/n:"sorry bandu but i need to go home,i have some work to do-"

Bandu:"Just...5 more minutes?"

Bandu said giving you those damn adorable puppy face.

Y/n:"..."

Bandu:"....please...?"

You led out a tired sigh.

Y/n:"fine..."

Bandu:"yay!!"

You were then pulled into a tight side hug and brought to the bed as bandu buried his face into your sweater. Oh and about that 5 minutes thing? Hah no lmao it became the whole night now bitch look who fell asleep first! Prank em john!

-take 2-

You were pulled into a tight side hug and was brought to the bed as bandu buried his face into your sweater. Soon he had fallen asleep only his soft snoring can be heard,you thought itd be a good chance to escape his grasp but nope he really had tighten his grasp on you so You wouldnt escape oh well then. Guess your stuck with him now well i guess its nice to spend the day with him you gave him a kiss on the forehead and soon decide to just sleep with him for this night.
________________________________________

A/n:Ahahah- im not dead- anyways yuh have this fluffy stuff i cant find the right prompt for expunged lmao- ajyways have a nice day my lovely readers!