Expunged (yandere)

A/n:help i have 3 unfinished chapters and im trying my best to finish them so have some yandere stuff for now. Im thinking of doing some soft stuff so AAAAAA.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?
He would show it by giving you some head pats or putting his head ontop of yours. Itd be a neutral one.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?
He enjoys getting blood all over him,he thinks that his victims deserve the suffering on what they did to you. So expect to see him fully covered in blood or sometimes him dragging a body across the room your in and giving you a friendly wave.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?
He would mock you for a few hours and after that would very much shower you with affection.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?
If he has to,he doesent do it so often.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?
He loves you to death,hed do anything just to get your love.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?
Mad,hed be real mad.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?
Its funny a few times but then when its getting out of hand he wouldnt like it so much so its pretty much not a game.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?
Getting tied onto a chair while some muzzle covers your mouth.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?
He doesent have alot in mind,he only wants your love and affection.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?
Yes he does get jelous,he would put his head ontop of your and hugging you from behind protectively while giving them death glares.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?
Affectionate,id say hes like a big cat. If your wondering yes,he can purr like one.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?
He would first watch you in the 3d realm,he wants to learn more about you.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?
Id say its a maybe,hes very much cold to everyone else except to bandu and bambi but he still gives them death glares when he thinks theyre too close to you or anything else. Bandu is scared to even get near you.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?
Tying you up onto a chair and putting on some kind of muzzke to keep you quiet. Or just tying you up and then he just cuddles you.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?
Not alot.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?
Hes rather patient.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?
If you died then hed very much isolate himself prob made some shrines with your stuff in it. If you manage to escape him then he would very much threaten bandu on telling him where you are or help him look for you. (Poor bandu)

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?
Hah! Not at all,he does not feel any sense of guilt and he thinks this is the right thing to do. He would let you go out if youve 'behaved' well enough.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?
He saw you in the 2d realm and he decided to learn more about you out of curiousity,when he first heard your voice he damn well knew that he needed to keep you to himself.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?
Hes rather confused at first at would try to comfort you.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?
Its a maybe.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?
There is only one way which is risky,its by putting in some sleeping pills in whatever you can hide it in and give it to him. He has alot of those for some reason so try keep a couple and wait for him to sleep and thats your chance to escape.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?
If he has to.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?
He'd do anything to win your love,very much anything.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?
About 12 or 19 months before he snaps.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?
Nope he doesnt like doing that.